Is that Greater FACT than Shrewsbury Twitter feed? Our 'Fishal Facebook account, Twitter, BBC, Sky, Talk:censored:e and Shrews 'Fishal?

Just emphasising the point made by others that our fishul (fishal?) lags behind somewhat. That was about my fourth or fifth post on that thread so I don't qualify for a :titanic:

FACT

Edited by Magic Mikey

It will most probably be Monday or Tuesday next week.

More snow forecast for Shrewsbury tomorrow morning, then cold but dry on Monday and Tuesday. Evening temperatures could be -1 to -2 C.

Would we want to play Tuesday evening when we've a match on Friday afternoon? Monday, weather permitting, would be the best option.

http://www.metoffice...Time=1364169600

People moaning that our fishal site hadn't confirmed the game as off quickly enough - it was on by 9.15ish. Are people really that impatient?

On seeing the news on Shrews site / BBC / wherever, some people must have thought their main concern was to complain that Latics hadn't updated quick enough. I bet they'd love to be treated like that where they work. Nice people.

People moaning that our fishal site hadn't confirmed the game as off quickly enough - it was on by 9.15ish. Are people really that impatient?

On seeing the news on Shrews site / BBC / wherever, some people must have thought their main concern was to complain that Latics hadn't updated quick enough. I bet they'd love to be treated like that where they work. Nice people.

The real point is the OS is always going on about it being first for the news...in this case it clearly wasn't - a sure way for people not to bother consulting the site in preference to others, is that what they want ?

Quite agree. People should know by now that our website is retarded. It was on Sky at 0830, so for our site to be only 45mins behind is quite impressive. Well done Latics.

For a game cancellation the established national media will always be able to report quicker than the away team's website. Is it something that people really think is worth investing extra time in - telling people something that is already in the public domain?

Is that really a priority for people?

Clearly for some, their first concern is to look for something that they can beat a drum about. New manager, A good win, 3 points, out of the drop zone. But, if you want to look for that sort of thing as something worth commenting on, then keep at it. If that's what makes you happy. (and it clearly does :coffee1: ).