Small mercy? We got a point that takes us out of the bottom 4 with 2 games in hand in everyone important - alright we deserved to win but I can't see us going down to be honest.l.

Must win game that. A point is a point, that I agree with but if we play like we did today against some of the teans we are up against I'm a bit concerned.

We were well on top until 3 of our lads let their 17 waltz down our right, he had a tame shot which Deano had covered but allowed it to spill from his grasp and it was fired in. Changed the game, we retreated to our shell and could have gone in 3 down.

Half time came and looked like LJ restored some belief but this soon faded. The changes were bold, Brown had just started to step up to the plate and was looking a threat going forward, Barnard looked likely to get us a goal but LJ rolled the dice.... Seemed to pay off, gave us a good shake up and we scored soon after, another Croft assist. From then on it looked like we would get the 3 points but couldn't get it in. Still not lost under LJ but would have been good to get all 3 points today, yet again the players showed why we are down there, you don't fold and give in against a team you need to win against. M'voto, Croft and Simmo were above average, the rest weren't. Brown and Baxter had spells of decentness but we need more than that in our position.

Deano made a poor mistake but keepers usually have 1 or 2 of those in them, he'll know he literally dropped the ball today but doesn't need hauling over the coals.

Crowd was poor too, good in numbers but hardly any noise, team didn't perform and we should have tried to lift them. We didn't lose is about the best thing said about today.

I hope Colchester get relegated.

Never in my life have I seen a team time wasting after 20 minutes before until today.

My worry for us is that our best players cant be arsed playing for Johnson. It took Baxter, Simpson and Croft 60-70 mins to look interested.

Edited by lancy lad

One point is better than none, unlucky not too steal it at the end.. Scrappy opener from Col U that we should of defended at lot better.. Too many hit and hope strikes from out of the box.. Played the ball well in the middle.. Looked a threat down the wings..

Clear on goal difference with two games in hand..

Next few games are crucial

KTF

Thought weslowski was our MOM today only player to look hungry throughout. Strong in the tackle, looked sharp. Felt sorry for him today let down by a large majority. Thought our two centre halfs got bullied most of today's game. Croft was man marked all game but given the chance he provided the goal.