Are we done for?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you know the biggest gripe for me is that at the end of the season they will all just f**k off somewhere else leaving us with what ? ....

Beginning of the end

Yes they can all f**k off but it's not the beginning of the end. We won't go down and even if we did then this club is bigger than any one player or a team. We'll lick our wounds, dust ourselves down, rebuild, regroup and start all over again come August; be it League 1 or 2!

Edited by Midsblue

Yes they can all f**k off but it's not the beginning of the end. We won't go down and even if we did then this pub is bigger than any one player or a team. We'll lick our wounds, dust ourselves down, rebuild, regroup and start all over again come August; be it League 1 or 2!

Hope, all but extinguished.

13th Apr

Bury V Oldham Scunthorpe V Walsall

Tues 16th Apr

Oldham V Yeovil Bury V Scunthorpe

23rd Apr

Shrewsbury V Oldham Game in hand

27th Apr

Leyton Orient V Oldham Scunthorpe V Swindon Swindon needed, might even keep Trannies from playoffs but not important compared to our survival

Yes they can all f**k off but it's not the beginning of the end. We won't go down and even if we did then this club is bigger than any one player or a team. We'll lick our wounds, dust ourselves down, rebuild, regroup and start all over again come August; be it League 1 or 2!

pub?

We need to flood bury with our support, if ever we all needed to stick together it's now.

Absolutely crucial game now, i'll be there to support our CLUB in the hope that some of these underachievers can dig out at least one performance before they all depart in the summer.

Get Korey Smith back in midfield and Monty must be given a chance on the left if anywhere near fit - start Matt Smith next to Barnard and get the ball in the box.

Putting Simpson and now Baxter there is strange to say the least and just a continuation of PD's tactics.

I am sick of seeing nil or one next to Oldham Athletic it's now :censored: or bust.

I question why 2 lightweights were brought in when strength and character was needed.

Good players, with strength and character are not available for loan because they are already playing for their respective clubs.

It's easy for a manager to say what kind of player he wants to bring in..getting that player is another thing altogether.

Bury is now a cup final. Win and we stay up, lose and we go down in my opinion. I can't see us getting anything from the last 3 games, maybe a point at Shrewsbury. Scunthorpe may get something from one of their home games and also have bury away as their possibly season saving game. We need a win at bury and a point from the other 3 I think, what a shambles.

Bury is now a cup final. Win and we stay up, lose and we go down in my opinion. I can't see us getting anything from the last 3 games, maybe a point at Shrewsbury. Scunthorpe may get something from one of their home games and also have bury away as their possibly season saving game. We need a win at bury and a point from the other 3 I think, what a shambles.

By a good number of goals IMO

Edited by dazlatic

I think Scunthorpe will get 6 more points (Walsall & Bury) but we'll get 7 from Bury (w), Yeovil (d) and Shrewsbury (w). It'll be squeaky bum time at 23rd though as we'll be in bottom four at that point....although I think we may sneak a win against Crawley too.

2 up top - Smith & Barnard - from now on please and crosses into the box.

Would you put Iwelumo back in though?

I've seen a few people on here say they expect Scunthorpe to beat Walsall. Not saying they won't but Walsall have only lost once in 2013. It's probably Scunny's hardest game.

Edited by jsslatic

We have somehow managed to isolate not one but two different Premier League strikers this season , neither Derbyshire nor Barnard have had any quality service to work with .

Add to which we are incapable of playing 90 minutes without at least one of our back 5(Mvoto excused since turn of 2013) doing something stupid & gifting yet another soft goal.

Sick and tired of every team knowing all they have to do is score first to finish us off .

Good players, with strength and character are not available for loan because they are already playing for their respective clubs.

It's easy for a manager to say what kind of player he wants to bring in..getting that player is another thing altogether.

How do you know strong players weren't available ?....if lightweights are all the manager can bring in then he needs better connections.

How do you know strong players weren't available ?....if lightweights are all the manager can bring in then he needs better connections.

Smith and Reid have both looked good so far... Lets look at the squad of :censored:wits that Dickov brought in as responsible for the worst season (FA Cup aside) we've had in a long long time

Just come back. Strange sort of game. Started at 100 mph, hassled, won back possessions, with some dangerous balls into the box, Smith and Croft linking well. Their keeper made a couple of fine saves. How Grounds missed the sitter at the start of 2nd half nobody knows. Then a very unlucky hand ball. We chased the game without much quality admittedly, and the second goal was a gamble that didn't pay off. The players looked shattered at the end, and a good many tics stayed behind to clap their efforts. It should have been 0-0.

Edited by Fyldelatic