• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scunthorpe v Walsall Sat 13 Apr 15:00

Bury v Scunthorpe Tue 16 Apr 19:45

MK Dons v Scunthorpe Sat 20 Apr 15:00

Scunthorpe v Swindon Sat 27 Apr 15:00

Means nothing...who would have thought that Carlisle and Crawley would win at Doncaster and Sheff Utd, tonight?

I reckon Scunny will win at least another two.

Baxter out for two games. Only one game in hand left. (It turns out that games in hand are not, contrary to popular belief, three points in the bag.) Confidence and morale shot to pieces.

We're :censored:ed.

All games in hand are for us is more negative goal difference. We're missing the man who pulls all the strings for a massive game this Saturday, we need to stop relying on Scunthorpe

Every time we have scraped survival in this division in the past there has always been something that has given me hope. This group of players doesn't give me anything but a feeling of inevitable relegation. Would love them to prove me wrong but I cannot see how we are going to score never mind win for the rest of the games.

We are 'done for' every time we go 1-0 down , be it in the 1st minute , last minute ...or the 73rd.

Preston already safe , yet still the latest team to beat our shocking team.

I think we are back on a run of 1 win in 8.

Fortunately Scunny seem to be as dispirited & dejected as our hapless mercenaries .

Whether we stay up or not , I can't recall a league season as miserable as this one , and there have been plenty of bad ones.

Why on earth do we find it like splitting the atom to score goals ????????

Bury are also missing key players Schumacher and Fagan not to mention having a load of youngsters on the bench. But for the life of me I can't see this current crop of dung going there and getting a result.