Where are the goals coming from

:censored: it.

Tarky has been shaky recently. Byrne isn't fit enough at the moment. Lets just skip trying to find a replacement CB and play 3 in defence and attack for a change.

When is the last time Barnard even had a chance? Baxter is out. We've got to muster some threat upfront.

Lets put 2 upfront, 2 attacking mids behind them and 2 wingers and get at 'em. We're not going to win games without scoring goals.

Our best chance is Own Goal scoring a few at the moment.

i see #oafcrelegationparty2013 was doing the rounds on twitter too.

I'm also fearing for our safety!

I have not seen that but will have a look. Todays midfield have not scored a goal all season I think that must be a first for any club

I think the general feeling of 95% of us now is if we're going to go down, we may as well go down fighting.

I'm almost certain this philosophy won't transfer on to the useless sods on the pitch!

Nobody should be feeling like were going down, Scunthorpe are even worse than us and it's still in our own hands

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT is the cry but for christs sake don't go out on a whimper!

Nobody should be feeling like were going down, Scunthorpe are even worse than us and it's still in our own hands

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT is the cry but for christs sake don't go out on a whimper!

If feel that many of us are accepting the real probability now.

A few games ago, i was a strong believer that we would stay up easily and i thought we would pull away from the relegation zone. However, now there has been minimal improvement in our gameplay and position and most of us can't see where a goal is going to come from, nevermind a draw or even more so a win!

I hope we stay up.

But, it wouldn't be surprised one bit anymore if we didn't!

I've said all season, one up front at our level doesn't work. It doesn't work for some of the Prem. teams, yet it seems a hell of a lot of clubs persist with it.I blame all these coaching courses managers have to go on, hey are all told this is the best formation, but by who. Who are these coaches? What experience have they of managing an actual team? Must come straight from 'Football Manager''

:censored: it.

Tarky has been shaky recently. Byrne isn't fit enough at the moment. Lets just skip trying to find a replacement CB and play 3 in defence and attack for a change.

When is the last time Barnard even had a chance? Baxter is out. We've got to muster some threat upfront.

Lets put 2 upfront, 2 attacking mids behind them and 2 wingers and get at 'em. We're not going to win games without scoring goals.

Should have been doing this for last few matches IMO.

only way we can realistically fit baxter in the team is 352 so one can do his defensive duties for him and he can roam about... or as a center mid which can leave us weak in the middle of a 4. Playing him behind a lone front man isnt working for the team...

Two out and out strikers up front please Smith and Barnard.. If we can create chances im confident Barnard will finish em but we need some quality in and around the box. Can montano have a run out on the left as well please we are so predictable going through Croft every time

Must win game at Bury now , obviously current tactics not working so nowt to lose with all out attack.

If they score one we score 2 etc .

Team for Saturday -

Bouzy

Smith , Mvoto , Tarky , Grounds

Croft , Weso , Montano

Simpson , Smith , Barnard

Balls out wide , crosses in for Smith and get some nod downs .

Job done 3-1 latics

Must win game at Bury now , obviously current tactics not working so nowt to lose with all out attack.

Team for Saturday -

Bouzy

Croft , Weso , Montano

Job done 3-1 latics

People insisting on playing Wesolowski. WHY OH WHY? Hes been nothing short of awful all season. A midfielder who has played 75-80% of games and not so much as sniffed a sight at goal. He gives no support to the defense (hence Mvoto and Tarky constantly knocking long balls first half Saturday) and going forward he adds no creativity. Mellor played a much better holding role Saturday, enabling us to build from the back rather than the predictable hoof to Smith/Simpson. Get Smith and Baxter buzzing about behind a striker, Montano and Croft/Miller/Barnard supplying the wing play and Smith/Barnard to keep the centre halves on their toes.

Team for Saturday -

Bouzy

Croft , Weso , Montano

Job done 3-1 latics

Think I'd go back to Cisak in nets after last night and if we can do what we did in the opening 45 minutes then we should be out of sight like you say, Hope the players want it

Can I just mention that we do have one other goal scorer in the club - Dan Taylor. Why not 4 3 3 with Taylor, Smith and Barnard up front?

I would sacrifice a left wing and go down the right to Croft the man that makes most of our goals.

Edited by Hands on

People insisting on playing Wesolowski. WHY OH WHY? Hes been nothing short of awful all season. A midfielder who has played 75-80% of games and not so much as sniffed a sight at goal. He gives no support to the defense (hence Mvoto and Tarky constantly knocking long balls first half Saturday) and going forward he adds no creativity. Mellor played a much better holding role Saturday, enabling us to build from the back rather than the predictable hoof to Smith/Simpson. Get Smith and Baxter buzzing about behind a striker, Montano and Croft/Miller/Barnard supplying the wing play and Smith/Barnard to keep the centre halves on their toes.

I agree about Wesolowski, when Mellor came on he actually came looking for the ball and played it early, mixing it short and long.

Team for Saturday -

Bouzy

Croft , Weso , Montano

Job done 3-1 latics

Sorry, not fit enough.