Millar and Smith

Kirk Millar has been like a breath of fresh air, now I see what the club must have seen in him. Passion, fight and skill, still looks a bit lightweight but shows some of the others how it should be done.

Plus he's got great ball control, is bloody fast and can put an excellent cross in. He's winning me over, I'd written him off as another Wolfenden type.

Miller has earned the right to a starting spot will happily admit i never thought he would be anywhere near good enough but today he was my man of the match the only player on the field for both sides who didnt look scared to death of having a go and taking a man on. Made the difference today was excellent

After season after season of saying Millar has potential (he can cross a mean ball and run at defenders and has bulked up a bit, but haven't seen him this season though), this is the first season where is have said his time is up, but heard good things about him recently. How far is he off a testimonial? ;)

Edited by PlayItLivo