some of you might call me stupid but after winning the last two without him (back-to-back clean-sheet league wins isnt something we've achieved since March 2012) I am left wondering, does Johnson start him on saturday and if so, in who's place? Can't take any of the defenders out of the side, certainly wouldn't take Croft out or drop either of the centre two, Simmo's temporary captain so it's unlikely he'll be dropped and Barnard and Smith linked up very well tonight, so what do we do!?

ps. for anyone interested, the last two were 1-0 at Hartlepool on March 20th and 1-0 at home to Bournemouth on March 24th.

Edited by iamjonesyyoafc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our other players had played as well as Baxter all season and had led by example in the way he did we'd be doing a lot better.

No question he gets back in the team for me.

1 or 2 games where players actually try because they absolutely have to shouldn't push out the guy who's been the best and has been the most influential all season.

Simpson would be out for me purely because he's not played well, not for lack of effort.

Don't change what isn't broken! Mellor was outstanding tonight. Belzeika is a great talker the defence actually looked solid tonight even if he looked nervous. Crofty out of this world and matt smith another goal shows what we have been missing out on!