New owners

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't gneville pumped a million into bury today?

It's been said but later denied that G Neville has helped pay Bury's wages today.

As his Mum still works there I wouldn't be surprised if Bury were not paying people for the Neville brothers to step in. I don't think it has happened, after all they had 2,000+ Oldham fans in their ground this month so I doubt they are going to be short this month. Next month will be a different story especially if those with tickets who didn't get in get their refunds.

One of them could just stuck a grand under her teapot instead if she couldn't make the bills.

I doubt they would leave her friends poor though. Given that their Dad was probably getting a cut of their wages as their agent I doubt she is poor anyway.

I'm always highly suspicious of people who have 'contacts' with money, or 'access' to investment. Because if and when they do manage to negotiate their way into a deal that money almost never materialises. Remember John Batchelor.

Maybe contacts was the wrong word, he was the spokesman for an interested party.

He hasn't, BUT his contacts have, they have all made millions in the rag trade. I was told that his access to funds made Moore look like a poor man.

Err, Moore did turn out to be a poor man (relatively) as much of his wealth was via shareholdings which turned out to be overvalued, partly because of the tech nonsense on stock markets and partly because of the alleged false accounting.