Sheffield United remain in League One

Excellent news. Another big away following at BP next season, boosting the coffers.

Already looking forward to the away trip again where we can hopefully continue our habit of annoying them.

Good luck to Yeovil in the final.

Sheffield United are the biggest bunch of pricks in the league that think they have a divine right to get promotion. Long may that horrid club decay in League 1!

Pleased for Yeovil, too. Gives us a bit of hope that with a good manager and hard-working players a team can be built for very little and achieve big things.

Good luck to them at Wembley!

Edited by NewBlue

Very pleased for Yeovil. Don't forget that Sheff Utd and their thug like team are such a big club they couldn't even fill the RRE last season. Arrogant is correct summing up our their fans. I wonder what we will do as our annual comeback at Brammal Lane this year

I think the most enjoyable thing about it is watching it on Sky and listening to those :censored:wit commentators patronise Yeovil for 80+ minutes before Yeovil score and one of Sky's big clubs is sent packing.

"What a dream it would be for Yeovil to beat a team that was in the Premier League just 5 years ago!!"

Suck it.

I think the most enjoyable thing about it is watching it on Sky and listening to those :censored:wit commentators patronise Yeovil for 80+ minutes before Yeovil score and one of Sky's big clubs is sent packing.

"What a dream it would be for Yeovil to beat a team that was in the Premier League just 5 years ago!!"

Suck it.

I liked the banner:

Karl Robinson

Who?

I detest that :censored:.

I liked the banner:

Karl Robinson

Who?

I detest that :censored:.

......but he enjoyed it; and managed to swing it around to be flattering! Prick!

Really pleased for Yeovil, on their budget, with their attendences and location; it's one heck of an achievement.

Really, really pleased that in doing so, they stopped Sheff Utd from going up. There fans are THE worst i've ever come across, and it couldnt have happened to a 'nicer' bunch.

See you next season you set of Greasy Chip Butty Wankers!!!!!!

Sheffield United are the biggest bunch of pricks in the league that think they have a divine right to get promotion. Long may that horrid club decay in League 1!

Pleased for Yeovil, too. Gives us a bit of hope that with a Johnson manager and hard-working players a team can be built for very little and achieve big things.

Good luck to them at Wembley!

FTFY :)

"Sheffield United remain in League One"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH wankers.

I do agree with the general sentiment of this thread. . .

BUT

something inside me would prefer all the big teams to be promoted, only struggling or little teams coming down, and your burtons and cheltenhams coming up. the easier the league is next year the better for me. Makes a surge to the title much more likely :first:

thankfully I didn't get some bitter loser throw a pint glass towards me yesterday like when they lost last year (thankfully the :censored: missed by miles), I just hope next season when we play them we can take a better following