New signing to be announced on Monday or Tuesday

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is that we're getting in early on the recruitment front and not waiting on those who played for us last season who are debating whether to accept the contacts on offer.

First two acquisitions both look exciting, attack-minded and come with some very positive reviews where other fans want to sign them too.

In the desert of close season only faced with work, rain not sun and a holiday that's still weeks away then I could do with something positive on the footy front to keep me going.

Know nothing of him and he doesn't seem to have played many games for a 24 year old.

A good sign that he turmed down a 3 year deal and Kilmarnock fans are disappointed though.

He suffered a cruciate knee injury in the same match as he scored SPL goal of the season.

So - on the face of it, pleased with this signing.

He fits the LJ brief doesnt he? Pace, good age, plenty to prove and LJ can be sure of his character as he knows him well.

Seen the stuff in YouTube and he looks a bag of tricks. Chalk on his boots type.

I do wonder where this leaves Montano though? If he's off; I hope we recoup some or all of the fee we paid out.

Anyhow - welcome to BP James. All the best

So - on the face of it, pleased with this signing.

He fits the LJ brief doesnt he? Pace, good age, plenty to prove and LJ can be sure of his character as he knows him well.

Seen the stuff in YouTube and he looks a bag of tricks. Chalk on his boots type.

I do wonder where this leaves Montano though? If he's off; I hope we recoup some or all of the fee we paid out.

Anyhow - welcome to BP James. All the best

We need depth if finances permit but this is the excitement of a new manager, new ideas and ambitions - a new starting eleven, formation and tactics come August... remaining upbeat, we could rip the opposition a new one next season with loads of pressing, running, crosses and goals... just need another striker if Clarke-Harris isn't due to start

2 players in so far both on 2 year contracts ......a great sign that LJ is looking beyond the immediate.......something new for OAFC following the recent turnaround of players

I've not looked forward to a season so much for a very long time!

This. Consistency. Build this coming season, surprise a few then full on assault for title next

Saw that yesterday when doing a bit of Google searching on him. Cracking bit of skill that is - the lad he squared it too should have buried it though! I like the look of him, from what I've seen on t'internet. I do like a winger with genuine pace; who has the odd trick or 2 and who can also chip in with the odd goal. He looks this sort. Quietly impressed with the 2 brought in so far - bring on the next signing eh?