It's David Mellor

On line version of Chron just available

Back page headline:

Mellor to stick with Latics

Star signs new deal and pays tribute to Johnson

Has signed a one year deal, with option of a further twelve months if his progress continues apace.

At the end of the article it also says discussions are on going with Alex Cisak, JYM , Tarky, Millar and Winchester

Edited by stevesidg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so much for the hype...

You all built the hype up yourself. The official site published an article saying breaking news - player to re-sign. Nowhere did it say the worlds greatest news ever for OAFC. Get a grip

Firstly it is Good news.- Lets try and not lose sight of that.

But the PR and Marketing Department are :censored:. They cannot gauge how fans feel. They dont understand why we constantly moan at them.

It is about time the club took a long hard look at its media work. The front end of the website a joke the splash screen Enter now etc.... of course I do thats why I clicked the link..... Dont doubt those doing it try hard but sometimes even a basic proof read would improve it.

Pukka is on the money. Its almost dismissive of opinion. Bring back Ackey ;-) (ON MORE MONEY)

I think I can speak for Ackey in saying that he'd never go back to working for Latics, under any circumstances.