rumour over on the trannies cowsheds is their main target (According to two people) has had a call from another north west club who are offering him 2ys as opposed to one...

quote 'is he about to do an ITM on us in the opposite direction.........'

The player is Ryan Lowe

Any takers??

"Hasn't Lowe turned us down as he wanted a 2 year contract but we only offered him a 1 year deal?"

"I was gonna post this but didn't wanna get shot down for it, I too have heard the same thing and that there is another club from the north west who have contacted him today. Will Lowe do an ITM on us in the opposite direction?"

http://thecowsheds.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?27962-Mail-we-Have-Lowe

"Hasn't Lowe turned us down as he wanted a 2 year contract but we only offered him a 1 year deal?"

"I was gonna post this but didn't wanna get shot down for it, I too have heard the same thing and that there is another club from the north west who have contacted him today. Will Lowe do an ITM on us in the opposite direction?"

http://thecowsheds.c...il-we-Have-Lowe

you're a member of their forum?

signed up yonks ago when RM went there to give them banter, still like to look at what theyre saying/who linked with as similar to us in many respects.

I chuckled when I saw they have signed a creeking 32yr old CB and a crap LB from Hpool

Schmeltz and Clarke-Harris will leave them for dead

Then there's Goodison don't forget........

Pace to burn in their backline

But Ronnie is at it again isn't he 'we need experience in there, you can get loads of kids but we need old heads'

Always goes for the older player and never gives youth the chance or builds a team of younger players ala LJ unless he has to

signed up yonks ago when RM went there to give them banter, still like to look at what theyre saying/who linked with as similar to us in many respects.

I chuckled when I saw they have signed a creeking 32yr old CB and a crap LB from Hpool

But Ronnie is at it again isn't he 'we need experience in there, you can get loads of kids but we need old heads'

Always goes for the older player and never gives youth the chance or builds a team of younger players ala LJ unless he has to

always liked Goodison...

Hes also always there or thereabouts come the end of the season

There's not many mid-30 somethings I'd give 2 years to, but Lowe would probably be an exception if he stays fit enough. He may not fit in with LJ's philosophy but, if we went for him, how about a 1 year contract with a year's option?

How good is he? Had a good season at Bury which got him a move to Wednesday.

I don't remember him being that good for them or for MK for that matter.

2 years for a 35 yr old who has not been anything special for while? Not for me