Where is the outrage?

Have I missed the calls for sackings, tearing up of season tickets, "typical Latics" outbursts, "not listening to the fans" etc?

The Chaddy End will be closed on Saturday for the Macc game.

Is the warm weather killing off the anger?

or imagine the outrage opening the chaddy end spending more money for few fans when it makes sense to keep it closed.

rocky end sells beer so will make more money.

oh and im achaddy end st holder.

the outrage should have been when they got promoted way back when and they didnt invest in a bar for the chaddy end.

Have I missed the calls for sackings, tearing up of season tickets, "typical Latics" outbursts, "not listening to the fans" etc?

There's plenty of kindling under the bonfire. One spark and it's all going off.

The critics will be back if we don't put 7 past Macc.

Edited by BP1960

For those that are thinking about skipping Saturday's friendly v Macc, here is a possible incentive...

Cherrelle Marie@cherrellemarie50m

Looking forward to modelling for @OfficialOAFC this saturday, the new away kit.. See you all at the game #oafc #oldhamfc xx

She's the Bury FC equivalent of Jenny junior http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/commercial-appointments-named-928789.aspx?pd=635097627800000000

Quite a strange situation

I find that rather optimistic at £10 a pop. How much is the hudds game, do we know yet?

Probably right. Assume Hudds will be the same but I wouldn't pay a tenner for either game. For once, the weather might have an adverse effect on the attendance. Lots of barbecues and beer garden afternoons going on.