Edijs Joksts Signs

A presence at the first home game is essential, as the Johnson feel-good factor will be high and potentially, never higher.

Get some contact details forms printed to handout on the turnstiles and concessions stands. Put together a script for Broady on the mic and parade the huge Latvian to the crowd (but dont let him play in case he has a bad game). Im not so sure about standing order forms being handed out as few people will wish to divulge their bank details in this way.

I was a lapsed contributor and will be starting up again before the season starts. I havent been approached by PlayerShare to do this so maybe there are others like me who could be re-connected with.

Also, I wonder if any of our commercial partners would be willing to offer discounts and offers to PlayerShare members? If so, these could be used to entice people on board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi John

I'd definately offer 20% discount "off" labour costs for repairs to laptops and PC's that are brought into the shop by PlayerShare members, is that any good?

Who do I tell about my offer?

Ian G.

Ian, firstly thanks for your generous offer. Leave it with me until our next meeting and i will bring it up and find a way to promote and build on your offer.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is interested in becoming a sponsor of playershare with links on our new upcoming website and other bits of publicity then please get in touch with me asap. This is open to any business who is willing to help us grow this scheme to it's full potential.

If anyone is interested in becoming a sponsor of playershare with links on our new upcoming website and other bits of publicity then please get in touch with me asap. This is open to any business who is willing to help us grow this scheme to it's full potential.

Give me an idea of what you're looking in sponsorship and I'll consider it.

Ian G.

Can i also state that last season's £9k that was donated to the club helped fund the deals for the player of the season and captain for the latter part of the season so it relly has made a difference.

Do you mean Baxter and Wes?

Apologies if it appeared short but i had been up since 6am ant was ready for bed at that time. ALL ideas are welcome and help appreciated. We need all the the help we can get to grow this scheme to fulfil it's potential.

Thanks, I understand I used to be a shift worker myself, I don't think I ever got used to it.

Thanks everyone for the contribution to this thread. However please bear in mind we are a small committee with limited resources and no budget. If anyone has any expertise they could offer such as web designing, Poster creation etc your input would be great thanks or like offers of time dishing out stuff etc

Thanks everyone for the contribution to this thread. However please bear in mind we are a small committee with limited resources and no budget. If anyone has any expertise they could offer such as web designing, Poster creation etc your input would be great thanks or like offers of time dishing out stuff etc

Never sound apologetic for the amount of work or effort you put it. Everyone who contributes does so on the understanding it's purely to help a cause they believe in. Everyone who uses this board knows of it's existance in no small part to what you do.

We the supporters make playershare what it is. for no one else will.

You're quite right, has to be the manager's choice alone what he does with the cash.

Like I say, I'd be happy to get involved, and the Latvian might turn into a top player, but at face value that sort of signing doesn't inspire me to pay into the fund.

Still await you're reply deyres42. Your offer to contribute would be most welcome. So what are these blurred lines and what kind of signings would inspire you?

How about a pinned thread on here for the season saying: I will give £x to Playershare if y happens. Then tot it all up at the end of the season.

e.g Johnson Clarke Harris scores 15 goals I will give £20 to Playershare.

Ooo me likes this......if I can work out how to pin a thread to the top. I kick it off.....ill give £5.00 if I get the internal job after I questioned one of the panel the day after over one of their polices that does not work.....oh dear