I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was a GREAT idea.... people are fulfilling their pledges and we've won 4-3! hope it carries on, for playershard but for US - not sure many people mind paying the odd 5er here an there of we are winning games!!!

I am starting to suspect our players have got wind of this, 4 bloody goals!, tarky scores, Baxter two penalties!....what's going on....

We'll be too bloody skint to attend matches at this rate.....

Well done to those who have honoured their pledges so far and those I know that are travelling back and will do so too

I know someone did and owdumer said £10.00 for a tarky goal too....oh dear

wow, all worth it though - only problem being... i think tarky may score more then one, always had an eye for goal in youth teams! hahaha

whoever keeps check on the money going in... could we have a total of how much raised from this new pledge scheme up to now? (after today's pledges)

Hiya Kieran, it will be wardlelatic and I'm sure on his return journey home from the match and recovery mode tomorrow after a little drinksy. He will then get a chance to confirm those pledges received in after today's game with a total and then an overall total since danyboy55555 suggested the idea too.

Phew!

There is no mention of the word successful or similar in Diego's pledge. He didn't dink it. Therefore it's another £10.

Christ, we'll have to draw up terms of references and get out pledges checked by a legal advisor.

Example:

I'll pledge one (1) English Pound Sterling for every goal scored as described by the rules of the game called football (also known as soccer) under the provision the goal is acknowledged and ruled legal by the appointed match officials in accordance with the above stated rules. This pledge only relates to first team games, that is no reserve, age restricted or otherwise will count towards this pledge. The goals can only be scored by Oldham Athletic Football Club with no reference to any subsidiary, related or otherwise third parties. The football matches the goals are scored during must be a Football League approved Sky Bet League One football match with no other competitions such as the FA Cup being considered. Please see the football league website for a full list of non-compliant cup competitions. Goals counting towards this pledge must be scored by an approved and contracted player of Oldham Athletic FC, own goals or other such goals not limited to but including bouncing off of an officials arse, a light breeze and a rebound from a piece of heavy construction equipment will not be permitted. Finally, the goals must be scored in the duration of the 2013/2014 season, that is between 1st August Two-thousand-and-thirteen and the 31st May two-thousand-and-fourteen. Any goals scored outside of this period will not be counted towards this pledge. Monies owed will be present on the 1st June 2014 after official verification with the Football League, Oldham Athletic Football Club and rudemedic of OWTB. Their decision is final. In the event of a dispute between one or more of the parties involved, the English Football Association will be consulted and will be required to act as a legal arbitrator by appointing a panel of five independent persons not connected or affiliated to any of the bodies, organisations or individuals mentioned herein.

Signed:

Pledger: <pledgee's names here>

Pedantic arse on behalf of OWTB: <enter name>

Witness 1: <enter name>

Witness 2: <enter name>

Prime Minister of the United Kingdom:

President of Moldova:

The Pope:

Robert Mugabe:

Phew, don't know where that came from, I think we'll just let Diego decide whether the penalty miss is included eh?

Edited by blueatheart

Christ, we'll have to draw up terms of references and get our pledges checked by a legal advisor.

Phew, don't know where that came from, I think we'll just let Diego decide whether the penalty miss is included eh?

FTFY :wink:

This is Diego a man known for correcting the geographical location of posts to the pre-1971 version, including memorably a post in memory of those two coppers murdered by Dale Cregan in Tameside.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, and all that. I'd fancy Diego to put the extra £10 in as he is that sort of bloke, whether he changes his prediction is another matter. Of course of he doesn't put the extra £10 I'm not going to know so won't really care beyond making my point.

FTFY :wink:

This is Diego a man known for correcting the geographical location of posts to the pre-1971 version, including memorably a post in memory of those two coppers murdered by Dale Cregan in Tameside.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, and all that. I'd fancy Diego to put the extra £10 in as he is that sort of bloke, whether he changes his prediction is another matter. Of course of he doesn't put the extra £10 I'm not going to know so won't really care beyond making my point.

Knew the would be a :censored:ing error in there somewhere! :D