Jonson Clarke-Harris

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On topic of our forwards... If Rooney signs, do we have the best forward line in the league?

Rooney

Baxter

Clarke-Harris

McDonald

(Millar)

Montano - on pre season form

Dayton?

You forgot Sydney.

What about the best we've had ourselves in this league?

Beckett, Porter & Hughes were, arguably, better goalscorers than what we've got now but there was only ever one of them with a non-goalscoring forward like Warne or someone similar alongside.

These all look to have goals in them.

Hughes, Ricketts and Wolfy

We conceded 53 goals in 90/91 and still went up.......as Champions and we scored 83

Get 2,3,4 up the opposition at this level are more concerned about damage limitation......and If we've got the ball on the opposition's half no matter how dodgy our defence is they can't score without the ball....

Edited by oafcprozac

We conceded 53 goals in 90/91 and still went up.......as Champions and we scored 83

Get 2,3,4 up the opposition at this level are more concerned about damage limitation......and If we've got the ball on the opposition's half no matter how dodgy our defence is they can't score without the ball....

It's misleading stats like these thqt make me think we're gonna piss this league now!

Roll on Saturday

Peterborough conceded 75 last time they went up

We conceded 59 last season.

THIS ^^^

we are in for a shout If we score more than last season we have pace and people who can score in different ways . Pace in this league is priceless.

Alot of money going on both teams to score in our games this year!

• 4 weeks later...

From the cameo at Stevenage I wouldn't be surprised if he has a fair few games this season where he's very naive, which is the area that Charlie Mac would have the edge on him/be able to help him. At 19 it is to be expected!

But there is no doubting his potential, there aren't many teenagers who have his build, strength, pace and even touch. Patience is key but he could be very exciting!

he's got a big chip on his shoulder and an attitude but I can't help but like him! a real handful

If he was playing for the opposition I am sure we, as fans would get wound up by his attitude, also think this may get him in trouble a few times with the ref, but it will be interesting to see him develop as a player. He could well turn out to be a gem on the cheap.

If he was playing for the opposition I am sure we, as fans would get wound up by his attitude, also think this may get him in trouble a few times with the ref, but it will be interesting to see him develop as a player. He could well turn out to be a gem on the cheap.

yeah, he's very raw but you can see there is something there. reminds me of craig davies except better and less mental

'Build, strength, pace and even touch', someone said. He is also a beast, with attitude coming out of his ears. And our manager has taken him under his wing - that will earn Johnson respect which is a massive bonus with this guy. He didn't see much of the ball first half but seeing them trying to get the ball off him second half was exhilarating. We have not seen anything like him before that I can recall. If he can start finding the back of the net - hells, bells. Be nice to him LJ.