Koukash or Corney?

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you trust most with the future of Latics?

• Marwan Koukash
    • Simon Corney

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More ludicrous, say anything bollocks.

We know a hell of a lot more about him than we knew about Corney, Blitz & Gazal ten years ago.

No it isn't - the context is completey different, club was failing and there was little choice anyway. Also by the point of the deal going through, the club had worked with TTA for some considerable time.

No it isn't - the context is completey different, club was failing and there was little choice anyway. Also by the point of the deal going through, the club had worked with TTA for some considerable time.

We know a lot about him.

He said we know "f-all" about him. In the context of how much we know about him.

On two occasions he has told the media he is interested in purchasing the club. He doesn't have anything to do with us, but wants to. I don't think it is unreasonable if at some stage he might also say what he would like to do with the club. Given how paranoid some of us still are in the post-Moore years (me included), i think it is understandable that fans get twitchy and would like some reassurances.

As for why people trust SC. When TTA became the Lone Ranger, he stood by us. So much easier to have walked away, to have gone into administration, to have driven the club into the ground. Look at County. Look at he clubs in the Conference (espeically Luton - very similar club to Oldham). We didn't collapse. He didn't walk away. We're still alive.

• 4 months later...