• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two stupid, needless fouls! On the bright side, Tarky and Grounds haven't given the one cap wonder a sniff. Big second half now, early goal please!

Exactly this. Two stupid fouls is the reason why.

Edited by Slash

Wesolowski. Why the hell did he even feel the need to tackle him! Exactly the same situation last week with Oxley! I hope Johnson gives him a good bollocking!!

Weslowski didn't foul him. Watch the replay before you talk :censored:e.

"Exactly same situation last week with Oxley" - more :censored:e.

Football can sometimes be about fine margins schmeltz shouldn't have his foot up that high. You cant go round making a challenge like that on the edge of your own penalty area. Wes should not have made that challenge Davies was going away from goal and being an experienced pro knew if a challenge came in he could get a penalty.

We can easily get 3 clear cut chances in the 2nd half and turn this round.

We are good but not quite there defensively. I dont expect us to do anything this year but the signs are very very good for the future. Irrespective of the result tonight.

Im very expectant of next season

Really????

Can't see how our defence hasn't played well. Both errors from silly mistakes my midfielder but other than that we've been pretty solid. Better than last season!!!!