Albert Rusnak gone back to City

I was impressed with the small contributions he's been allowed to make so far, but his loan has been ended immediately, as it's said to be better for him to pursue the opportunities available to him with City's EDS. :disappointed:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20130917-rusnakleaves-1060527.aspx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words, City have spat their dummy out 'cos he wasn't first name on LJ's team sheet every week.

Looks like someone has spat their dummy out for sure, but I'm not so sure it was City, could easily be Albert. Could there be an off-field discipline issue too?

Probably right. Which is a shame, but not a disaster.

Noticed that our previous manager has just taken Macheda on loan from the red side of Manchester.

Being mischievous, get the feeling he might not have been a Johnson signing.

Think we should be looking to keep good relations with the neighbours though, would like to see us become the club that the NW sides want to send their best youth talent.

Totally agree with Hallam Blue. Good to see our own lads play & no point upsetting them for a lad who would only be here for half a season. I thought he looked talented but he's not what we need & I'd like to see the lads with 2year contracts start to play and win together.

Think Rusnak may have been a smokescreen after Jose left. If we'd lost the best attacking player in the league and replaced him with cover at RB, CB and GK it wouldn't have gone down well. I wouldn't expect us to get anyone in. We've got a good squad