STOP THE ROT

I've been biting my tongue now for a while with this team and its relegation ways. People saying 'its only september' as they clap happily. WELL NOW ITS OCTOBER and we are still in the same position. We are going down with a team of kids and cart horses.

STOP THE ROT.

I've been biting my tongue now for a while with this team and its relegation ways. People saying 'its only september' as they clap happily. WELL NOW ITS OCTOBER and we are still in the same position. We are going down with a team of kids and cart horses.

STOP THE ROT.

But it was till September yesterday. It's only been October for a few hours. Give it time.

By the way, have you any suggestions as to how we STOP THE ROT? That's if rot is the correct way to describe things.

STOP THE ROT.

From somebody who is not exactly a new member..and who has talked some sense in the past..I am surprised by such an ill-constructed and, quite frankly, pathetic post. As has been said already, albeit with a slightly different inflection.."what rot!"

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust but enough of the Lookers Paddock. Monty Spot on its even getting darker at night where will it all end?

EDit I think you are missing the irony in Montys OP.

It's even more ironic, reading it second-time around!

STOP THE ROT.

Finally someone had the guts to say what i have been are thinking ... Lj has a charm about him and has evaded criticism . But results wise its been terrible , performance wise good ... He spent a lot on players but for me still have a lot to prove ... Would people be calling the manager if say Alan knill took over . Can't wait till it clicks because I have been promised it will . Hope it clicks before April cos we will be down by then .

Edited by Pure Elvis 1977

FFS!!!

What is wrong with our so called supporters?

They have no experience of supporting a team that had to apply for re-election to 3rd Division North in the 1960's.....been spoilt by the pinch me years.

Edited by pk200