Where is Prozac?

It is a shame, come on Paul, come back in the waters lovely..

A few more posts like this might be enough to convince him that a sufficient portion of the OWTB masses respect his status as the greatest ever Latics fan.

Come on, Paul - bestow unto us your wisdom. We are but lost souls, who, in the absence of your guidance, are paralysed, unable to determine which players to slag off.

Guest Scratch2000uk

It is a shame, come on Paul, come back in the waters lovely..

It's not. i see a few sharks ready for the kill.

A few more posts like this might be enough to convince him that a sufficient portion of the OWTB masses respect his status as the greatest ever Latics fan.

Come on, Paul - bestow unto us your wisdom. We are but lost souls, who, in the absence of your guidance, are paralysed, unable to determine which players to slag off.

The tenth legend.....?

Let me help...

'He's not The Messiah, he's a very naughty boy'

That was my most remarkable act of control since a large breasted employee, when working late at the office with me in 2001, removed her bra and made a rather forward suggestion.

I am a complete dick!

Edited by opinions4u

The random Latics goals request thread was fantastic - I got to see again the first ever goals I was present in Boundary Park for, thanks to that thread. I hadn't seen them since they went in live.

That thread went to twenty pages, and it had nothing to do with a potential takeover!

Shame he has - for what ever reason - decided to stay away. I hope he decides at some stage to come back.