Micah - this week's raising of hopes

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Richards would be a cracking signing for United.

For the price city want for him they could do a lot worse, it would also be another home grown player for the quota.. Considering that Welbeck and Cleverly are said to be departing before the window closes

If Liverpool are odds on then I hope that hurry up and sign him. LJ can the sign the players he needs..even though Barry said money would always be available for strengthening

There'll be no spending spree, any unbudgeted money received will go the same way as the previous unbudgeted monies went.

I would just love a spree on transfer deadline day... Richards sold at 10am and then 3 or 4 new faces brought in during the day.. Leon Clarke, Mike Petrasso, Richie Wellens and Paddy Kenny

After all this time you think if he does go its going to be early in the day? It will be just before the window shuts if anything.

Looking like a loan move

Probably similar to Torres where a sale triggers a loyalty payout because the player didn't instigate the sale.

Just proves how unreal the football industry is where a player who seriously under performs for their employer can get a massive payout in addition to a signing on payment if they are sold.

Even sent our on loan, the player is still paid 100% of their salary either from their parent club, the loaning club or both.

Richards should be made to come and play for us for free for remainder of this season

Edited by Midsblue