• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not Huddersfield, no reason we can't get the win with our current form!

I'm as optimistic as they come, but a draw would slightly dampen the players confidence and keep us honest during the cup games.

Johnson has a tough task keeping these players grounded now, considering its 4 wins on the spin and unbeaten in six, these are young kids.

I'm looking forward to the ten days starting Sunday but the cup could do more damage than good IF we are looking upwards in the league.

We really need 3pts on Sunday now. That's put us within 4pts of Bradford who are currently in 6th.

Another thing to consider re Bradford, they've won just 1 out of the last 8.

We need a decent crowd on Sunday, and if 4 wins on the bounce can't get people through the turnstiles, what will.

Marvellous run.

Best run of results for 7 (seven!!!) years.

Attackers got us is it 21 goals this season? Probably more than the whole of last season.

We're Clicking!

We are definitely clicking and have been for some time now.

Some of this seasons has been the best football, since the play off season and maybe even better. We are constantly outplaying teams and the stats prove it.

Nice turn of form and before I expected but don't get carried away. I will still settle for JPT final, to give the team experience of Wembley, and a mid table finish. I've said it before and I'll say it again - In Lee Johnson I TRUST!

Edited by Hands on

I'm as optimistic as they come, but a draw would slightly dampen the players confidence and keep us honest during the cup games.

Johnson has a tough task keeping these players grounded now, considering its 4 wins on the spin and unbeaten in six, these are young kids.

I'm looking forward to the ten days starting Sunday but the cup could do more damage than good IF we are looking upwards in the league.

It's important for the team to get experience of big cup games, if we want to get Ito and compete in the playoffs. Look at Bradford last year.