Plummer

Sidney

Wes

Rodgers

Dayton

Rooney

Philliskirk

JCH rested after full 90 mins on sat in which he struggled

Need to keep Smith fit through christmas so a good chance to rest him at the same time as giving rodgers a chance

Rachubka to keep competition for the number 1 shirt to keep oxley on his toes in the league

Replace philliskirk in the second half when we are 3-0 up and give charlie mac a run out

Feel fairly confident with this, along as we get into that 3rd round I couldn't care what score/how we play/what team is played just get us in the draw!

Fancy City away this season - I've wanted this for a LONG while. 7000 Latics behind the goal - we could show them what an away end should be like.

Plus I'd give anything to beat them in their own back yard considering the amount of :censored:/"banter" I get for supporting Oldham off my city mates (who actually give out more grief than the red lot!).

Rachubka

Lanzoni

Tarky

Grounds

Plummer

Sidney

Wes

Rodgers

Dayton

Rooney

Philliskirk

JCH rested after full 90 mins on sat in which he struggled

Need to keep Smith fit through christmas so a good chance to rest him at the same time as giving rodgers a chance

Rachubka to keep competition for the number 1 shirt to keep oxley on his toes in the league

Replace philliskirk in the second half when we are 3-0 up and give charlie mac a run out

Yep, I'd certainly go with this apart from omitting Korey Smith. He really is our main engine and impetus in midfield, looks after the ball better than anyone else and I just worry that we'd be weaker in the most important area if Mr Consistent isn't there. Take him, and Danny P off if we're in cruise control.

Definitely give Oxley and JCH a break.

Yep, I'd certainly go with this apart from omitting Korey Smith. He really is our main engine and impetus in midfield, looks after the ball better than anyone else and I just worry that we'd be weaker in the most important area if Mr Consistent isn't there. Take him, and Danny P off if we're in cruise control.

Definitely give Oxley and JCH a break.

We played well enough with him at RB at Wolves. I'm a lot more confident in Rodgers now he's proved he can play.

If Korey gets 3 more yellows before the end of December it triggers a 1 match ban, if it happens Rodgers will slot in nicely alongside the revelation that is Wes.

FTFY, our only 2 players who are 1 yellow away are JCH, who probably needs a bit of a rest anyway, and Monty, who isn't going to be fit until it is 10 yellow cards for a ban anyway.

I can see Johnson "resting" a few players for Mansfield and Chesterfield but I can't see him resting too many.

Edited by rudemedic

FTFY, our only 2 players who are 1 yellow away are JCH, who probably needs a bit of a rest anyway, and Monty, who isn't going to be fit until it is 10 yellow cards for a ban anyway.

I can see Johnson "resting" a few players for Mansfield and Chesterfield but I can't see him resting too many.

I just had a look for this and couldn't find any confirmation either way, but I was under the impression that there was no time where the threshold becomes ten yellows. Rather once you've served your suspension for five yellows your next suspension comes after ten, upto the amnesty in April/March. Do you know that to be the ruling?

I just had a look for this and couldn't find any confirmation either way, but I was under the impression that there was no time where the threshold becomes ten yellows. Rather once you've served your suspension for five yellows your next suspension comes after ten, upto the amnesty in April/March. Do you know that to be the ruling?

You can get banned for receiving 5 yellows before the new year, 10 before the 2nd Sunday in April (13th), where you get 2 game ban if you do, and 15 before the end of the season, which I think gives you a 3 game ban.

See http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions need to click on the one caution away tab.

You can get banned for receiving 5 yellows before the new year, 10 before the 2nd Sunday in April (13th), where you get 2 game ban if you do, and 15 before the end of the season, which I think gives you a 3 game ban.

See http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions need to click on the one caution away tab.

Well I did not know that. Cheers for the link, I was looking on the football league site.

As you were.

Feel fairly confident with this, along as we get into that 3rd round I couldn't care what score/how we play/what team is played just get us in the draw!

Fancy City away this season - I've wanted this for a LONG while. 7000 Latics behind the goal - we could show them what an away end should be like.

Plus I'd give anything to beat them in their own back yard considering the amount of :censored:/"banter" I get for supporting Oldham off my city mates (who actually give out more grief than the red lot!).

If we had 7,000 there, 5,000 would be moaning at the other 2 to sit down. Id rather have 2000 die hards, than 5000 clinger ons

If we had 7,000 there, 5,000 would be moaning at the other 2 to sit down. Id rather have 2000 die hards, than 5000 clinger ons

So true.

And the club wouldnt dream of putting some effort in to avoid this. They would just say they have to sell them in a certain order incase they need to return any.