Transfer deadline

Johnson admits Tarky offers but wants to keep him. Burnley 250k, Brentford 300k +100k with add ons.

Not enough for me...bidding should start at 500k+ and no less!

Interest in a couple more players...Smith, Philli?

Who's coming in.....anymore rumours?

Johnson admits Tarky offers but wants to keep him. Burnley 250k, Brentford 300k +100k with add ons.

Someone is worth what someone else will pay for them... yadayadayada... if he goes for less than £500k with add ons we've been absolutely mugged!

Danny Haynes is available from notts county kind of selfish striker that could get on the end of things....could be worth a loan bid

notss county the team placed below us.... so you're wanting us to get a player ON LOAN from a lower placed club?

If we get anyone it will most probably be in response to someone else leaving. Also anyone we get should be as part of the team building process and not a knee jerk reaction. We are 16th and the players we have can get more than one point a game from here on in. It is next year and the year after that ...... which will now be firmly in our managers sight given his new contract. Given our resources LJ has to be allowed to bring in players and then 'ditch' them without criticism if they don't fit in. Championship football by 2018 - in LJ I trust!

Also montano, mills, petrasso, smeltz, Sutherland, byrne. That's gotta be £4k a week off the wage bill easy?

And Harkins, Worrall and Lockwood in - and I doubt if we picked up all of Mills' wages (apparently he's on good money at Burnley as a result of his contract extension kicking in)

notss county the team placed below us.... so you're wanting us to get a player ON LOAN from a lower placed club?

Seriously!! So you ascertain a players ability on where their club sit in the league? Have a look in the mirror son! I presume you don't want Maguire or kissock or Gregory? Jeez!

I actually think Haynes would suit us....6ft, mobile, selfish, will stay in the box and get on the end of things butchery how dare we sign someone who plays for a team below us in the league

Seriously!! So you ascertain a players ability on where their club sit in the league? Have a look in the mirror son! I presume you don't want Maguire or kissock or Gregory? Jeez!

Calm down love, you'll do yourself a mischief.

I actually think Haynes would suit us....6ft, mobile, selfish, will stay in the box and get on the end of things butchery how dare we sign someone who plays for a team below us in the league

to e fair, i didn't know much about him but i presumed because you had said he's available from county that they was getting rid of him... and i thought if he's not good enough for them he's not good enough for us (but then i googled him and found out he is infact better then us) haha apologies!