Team Vs Brizzle

Lockwood and Wilson must start in my opinion.....it would be a real kick in the teeth to be dropped for Tarky.

Tarky will be excellent cover at CB but he's not our player now and we have to look to the future. It's early days but by all accounts the back 4 were as solid as at any time this season....leave well alone.

The only other changes for me would be to play Stead up front from the start alongside Philliskirk.

I'd say Tarky should probably come into the side, on ability & on his overall form over the season so far.

But - it would be extremely harsh on either Wilson or Lockwood if he did do; given how well they did at Swindon.

Hard decision really; who'd be a manager eh?

Oh - Stead to start for me, alongside Philly; with JCH to come off the bench to ruffle feathers and use his raw pace & directness (whilst trying to stay on his feet) against tired defenders.

I'd say Tarky should probably come into the side, on ability & on his overall form over the season so far.

1st Quarter of the season...yes. 2nd Quarter....no. But we need stability, confidence and the opportunity to build partnerships

for now and the future so on balance...leave well alone and start the same defence.

Lockwood and Wilson must start in my opinion.....it would be a real kick in the teeth to be dropped for Tarky.

Tarky will be excellent cover at CB but he's not our player now and we have to look to the future. It's early days but by all accounts the back 4 were as solid as at any time this season....leave well alone.

The only other changes for me would be to play Stead up front from the start alongside Philliskirk.

I agree that we need to look to the future but while we have Tarky available we should use him, at least till we are safe.

Dont understand how you can say Tarky shouldnt play for that reason but Stead should play instead of Clark Harris.

I agree that we need to look to the future but while we have Tarky available we should use him, at least till we are safe.

Dont understand how you can say Tarky shouldnt play for that reason but Stead should play instead of Clark Harris.

You make a totally valid point there, but clean sheets for us recently have been rarer than rocking horse :censored:. Why change the defence, job well done last Saturday.

Who would you drop and why?

Also, we needed a clean sheet and got one. We need a bigger, more actively physical presence up front hence Stead to start. There's an opinion to your second question.

Edited by mikejh45

The window opens tomorrow, I thought players had to be signed by lunchtime on Friday in order to play on a Saturday?

How come some feel Tarky's not a viable option because he's no longer our player, we've got loan players coming out of our ears, at least we know his ability and attitude aren't in question!

The window opens tomorrow, I thought players had to be signed by lunchtime on Friday in order to play on a Saturday?

How come some feel Tarky's not a viable option because he's no longer our player, we've got loan players coming out of our ears, at least we know his ability and attitude aren't in question!

Because he chose to leave us so that's it, gone, forget him, move on Edited by Ritchierich