Bobby Mimms

Do coaches not have to give notice that they are leaving like in most other jobs, how can he just be leaving with immediate effect, unless he is on a day to day contract !!

He may have already given his notice, and has served it, before it was announced. That said it is almost always seemingly effective immediately in football. Guess it is in the contractual terms. Or zero hours contract..! Or even Consultant type contract

Do coaches not have to give notice that they are leaving like in most other jobs, how can he just be leaving with immediate effect, unless he is on a day to day contract !!

"Ok Sir, I'd be honoured to accept. I can start the lucrative tax free role two months from today."

"Be here on Sunday morning or not at all."

"I know it's cheek me asking a favour Lee, but I left my favourite mug in your office. If I send you my address..."

We need someone that can shout louder and get the Ox to command his area, stop making silly mistakes and so on. On second thoughts why not just get a goalkeeper who commands his area and doesn't make silly mistakes. An experienced older person like Rachubka - hang on we already have one but don't use him because first choice is the Ox who doesn't command his area and is prone to silly mistakes. Strange world!

We need someone that can shout louder and get the Ox to command his area, stop making silly mistakes and so on. On second thoughts why not just get a goalkeeper who commands his area and doesn't make silly mistakes. An experienced older person like Rachubka - hang on we already have one but don't use him because first choice is the Ox who doesn't command his area and is prone to silly mistakes. Strange world!

Rachubka is gash though.

What the hell has he been doing with Mark all season?

Before the start of every second half Mimms and Oxley come out early and do ten easy 5 yard passes to each other. Then Mimms goes back 10 yards and they repeat. Then 10 yards more. Then everyone comes out for the second half and Oxley stands on his line until the end of the game, occasionally making a world class save.

Would this lad fit the bill? not the clubs first choice keeper so might be available;

http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?tm=124&ID=357

Edited by BP1960