BBC reporting Ronnie has been suspended by Tranmere

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26230166

Tranmere have suspended manager Ronnie Moore, pending the conclusion of a Football Association investigation into a potential breach of betting rules.

It is understood the allegation relates to regulations which prevent him from betting on any competition in which his club is involved.

The FA has neither confirmed nor denied that Moore was the subject of an investigation by its integrity unit.

If he's innocent I hope he's found innocent, and vice versa.

I respect the guy as a manger. I've always thought he's shown a fair amount of class since he left here given the dogs abuse we give him and his family (and don't get me wrong, I'm the first to join in, it's great fun).

As someone mentioned above, he's a pantomime villain and he's good value.

What will be will be.

He's alright, Ronnie. We love to give him grief and he takes it in good spirits. One of the games characters...

I really don't like him as a person but I agree with you, he is an old school football man and knows that he is either going to get it or be worshipped at his former clubs. It is all part of the game and long may it continue.

If you hold a mirror up to Latics you see Tranmere, it is like that episode of Father Ted when Father Ted is slagging off the other parochial house and the camera cuts to that house and it is identical to his own. They have two big clubs on their doorstep like we do, they have had brief moments in the sun and hard times, as have we. Their fans, like ours could easily jump ship to support one of the bigger clubs and have a probably more enjoyable footballing existence but through dumbness, pigheadness or addiction they, like us stay with their miserable little 3rd division club.

The games with Tranmere are some of the only games where there has been a bit of proper needle and it felt like something was at stake, now Ronnie has gone , albeit temporarily something has gone from the upcoming game.

I really don't like him as a person but I agree with you, he is an old school football man and knows that he is either going to get it or be worshipped at his former clubs. It is all part of the game and long may it continue.

If you hold a mirror up to Latics you see Tranmere, it is like that episode of Father Ted when Father Ted is slagging off the other parochial house and the camera cuts to that house and it is identical to his own. They have two big clubs on their doorstep like we do, they have had brief moments in the sun and hard times, as have we. Their fans, like ours could easily jump ship to support one of the bigger clubs and have a probably more enjoyable footballing existence but through dumbness, pigheadness or addiction they, like us stay with their miserable little 3rd division club.

The games with Tranmere are some of the only games where there has been a bit of proper needle and it felt like something was at stake, now Ronnie has gone , albeit temporarily something has gone from the upcoming game.

True that. But surely we can come up with a witty ditty to sing? If not then Wheres your Ronnie gone? should do it.

True that. But surely we can come up with a witty ditty to sing? If not then Wheres your Ronnie gone? should do it.

Indeedy. Or the one on the other page about Ronnie knowing the score was quite good.

You could then list their players who were linked with the Montano unpleasantness as well for good measure.