Interesting video from 'Beesotted'

They really are a bunch of anoraks aren't they. They look like the sort of fans that take butty boxes to the game. What about that wet sock in the glasses who said we're crap? Makes me think of Brian Potter..."Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Woof.

Hope we ID-ed him when he went to the bar too!

Edited by JoeP

Since when did the Bees become Barca?? You'd have thought so the way those bell-end fans were looking down their noses at us!! :censored: me, they have a couple of seasons of doing all right and they're sneering at similar sized clubs???

We were so crap, it took until 85 minutes for them to muster a decent effort on goal!!

I think perhaps they are not as good as they think they are, and we having been playing (over the last three games) better than our league position would suggest.

And as for that milksop with half a lager..........

Since when did the Bees become Barca?? You'd have thought so the way those bell-end fans were looking down their noses at us!! :censored: me, they have a couple of seasons of doing all right and they're sneering at similar sized clubs???

We were so crap, it took until 85 minutes for them to muster a decent effort on goal!!

I think perhaps they are not as good as they think they are, and we having been playing (over the last three games) better than our league position would suggest.

And as for that milksop with half a lager..........

If we were second in the league at this late stage, and not beating a team fighting relegation at half time, our fans would probably be saying the exact same thing.

I'd point out this though... Yes, we are crap. But so is 95% of league one.

*edit* that means they are too. Thought I might need to spell that out...

Edited by dave_ragg1984

they were just pissed off because they thought they would be chanting at an away match but those days are gone. its our turf reclaimed. no f%&*ing teams fans are gonna make noise at bp anymore. when they come they will sit in silence and listen to the small town :censored: fans of oldham.

they were just pissed off because they thought they would be chanting at an away match but those days are gone. its our turf reclaimed. no f%&*ing teams fans are gonna make noise at bp anymore. when they come they will sit in silence and listen to the small town :censored: fans of oldham.

i think you're getting a bit carried away with the atmosphere mate... it was okay and good to hear, but what you're saying now is when the sheff uniteds, coventrys, bradfords, sheff wednesday or other big followings come to boundary park they'll sit an admire our 'noise'? no chance

I like the concept though - one of us should do it for our games.

(When I say one of "us" I mean one of "you" naturally, I'm not doing it)

i was thinking this, he might be a tosser but he has a good concept... just a shame he interviews a bunch of 12 year olds with a 40 year olds receeding hairline