SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote name="oafc0000" post="707353" timestamp="1398242026"]

I don't go to the games at the moment... But as I stated in my point above I am not buying a different football product from elsewhere either... Which only goes further to rubbish your point....

The club shouldn't answer to "me" on a personal level. I am not a member of the trust and I am not a paying supporter at the moment... For me to say it should answer to "me" would be laughable...

But we aren't talking about "me"... We are talking about "us"... The collective body of supporters...

But you talk about "me" to try to ignore you made a piss poor and irrational point above about supermarkets as if it was relevant....

I hope you one day decide to come back to Latics. I want as many fans as possible to come back. However after a number of years away why are you apart of the "we" or asking for the "we" I don't think the "we" should find out every detail anyway, why should they?

You dont seem to give anything to the club anymore for whatever reason which is your decision which I respect but why should you get anything from the club? Information or otherwise. You have as much right to know what's happening at Brentford as you do at Oldham, I assume you dont watch them either.

It is a business just like any supermarket (be my guest to use any kind of business if you like) why would any business football or otherwise involve the majority in the daily running of that business. Especially if some of them don't "support" the business. Which you no longer do.

So can you or him or her or anyone tell me why if you pay to watch a game or buy a shirt or buy a cushion or even if you don't get to know when , why and how a decision was made?

No it wouldn't...

They also tried a shop in Town and it didn't work out...

It's close to Boundary Park and has free parking. Lot's of people use elk mill and also probably buy shirts from JD Sports, which won't be an option if we move kit supplier.

Oldham town centre costs to park and has relatively no good shops left bar Debenhams.

I'm pretty sure Elk Mill would be a viable option, if we were to shut the club shop.

Really?

I was well impressed when I saw they had a pub in Prestatyn (or somewhere like that).

My mate from Anglesey told me they had a few, that was back in the late 90s. He said people would walk for miles for a delicious pint of Best

It's close to Boundary Park and has free parking. Lot's of people use elk mill and also probably buy shirts from JD Sports, which won't be an option if we move kit supplier.

Oldham town centre costs to park and has relatively no good shops left bar Debenhams.

I'm pretty sure Elk Mill would be a viable option, if we were to shut the club shop.

The rent would be pretty high and is their actually any space?