SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON?

Next season marks 100 years since our highest ever league position of 2nd in Division 1 only bettered by Everton.

I can't link the kit from the 1914-15 season as I'm on iPad but it's blue and white vertical stripes with a lace-up blue neck. Best way to describe is its similar to that red and white away kit we had via Umbro when in the Prem with the red being replaced with blue.

That would be a fitting style of shirt to have next season I reckon....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next season marks 100 years since our highest ever league position of 2nd in Division 1 only bettered by Everton.

I can't link the kit from the 1914-15 season as I'm on iPad but it's blue and white vertical stripes with a lace-up blue neck. Best way to describe is its similar to that red and white away kit we had via Umbro when in the Prem with the red being replaced with blue.

That would be a fitting style of shirt to have next season I reckon....

Oldham_Athletic_1907-1917-mns.gif

i am sorry for late reply to brat's original post but i was stood in the shop at the time and it wasn't an argument, it was a disgruntled customer who was unhappy that the season had to finish with stock that was end of season and the club didn't give him a store voucher for next season,

The customer got a refund and should of been happy at that, whether a store voucher or cash it all spends the same next season.

I was in the shop last Thursday and to my shock I was witness to some helpful service.

Normal service has resumed......went in today and I don't think I've ever witnessed such apathy and total dissinterest from a person employed in a customer facing role, if the rumours are true and the club shop is closing then it's no bloody wonder!!

Normal service has resumed......went in today and I don't think I've ever witnessed such apathy and total dissinterest from a person employed in a customer facing role, if the rumours are true and the club shop is closing then it's no bloody wonder!!

Always felt the same myself never been felt to made so uncomfortable when spending some of my hard earned the young kids in there are great but the level of customer service from the other member of staff leaves a lot to be desired certainly has a chip on her shoulder thats for sure.

Always felt the same myself never been felt to made so uncomfortable when spending some of my hard earned the young kids in there are great but the level of customer service from the other member of staff leaves a lot to be desired certainly has a chip on her shoulder thats for sure.

got to say had the opposite the other week when buying a shirt from my autistic son she bent over backwards to be pleasent and respectfull with him and his off the wall questions and requests no rolling of the eyes no smirking and patronising just treated him like what he is a young adult .