Rumours and Transfers 2014

Is he the one who played for notts county on the last day with baby shin pads?

Looked to have plenty of potential and well liked by notts fans

That's him.

He's also the one who tweeted this after we battered them 5-1 in the JPT:

jackgrealish_zpse5cb5cb6.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grealish strikes me as a good player for this level when he can be bothered. Hence why he was good in their run-in. But he was fairly awful on that cold Tuesday night at Boundary Park when we spanked them 5-1 and were playing ole football at the end. If we are after that little bit extra for a final push at promotion or that final fight against relegation, definitely, a cold winter's night in mid-season. Nah.

View from my Mate (Villa Fan - with a few connections at the club i.e. mates) on Grealish :-

He’s too good for you…way too good.

He was at Notts County last year and kept them up – We expect him to be either championship loan or maybe even in the first team squad this year.

He said that also due to the owner selling the club and only £10m at the moment to spend on Transfers and wages it would be highly unlikely.

View from my Mate (Villa Fan - with a few connections at the club i.e. mates) on Grealish :-

He’s too good for you…way too good.

He was at Notts County last year and kept them up – We expect him to be either championship loan or maybe even in the first team squad this year.

He said that also due to the owner selling the club and only £10m at the moment to spend on Transfers and wages it would be highly unlikely.

good player but a cretin

Didn't we just net over a £million from player sales and ground naming rights?

I do presume the naming rights are over the 5 years. So £200k a year. Id suspect lita to want more than £5k a week which uses up all that money + a few more.

I do presume the naming rights are over the 5 years. So £200k a year. Id suspect lita to want more than £5k a week which uses up all that money + a few more.

Not been upto much in the last 5 years though, he may not be able to command such money.