WALKING FOOTBALL

I'm thinking of fixing my passport. Ive never been the quickest on the pitch.

Good idea anyway.

I am not the quickest myself but I can still pick a mean pass.

I would love to get involved with like minded Tics.

I am not the quickest myself but I can still pick a mean pass.

I would love to get involved with like minded Tics.

I'd love to, but it's a bloody long way from Bristol for a game of footie. I was a goalkeeper, so does this mean I have to walk before flinging my self full length in a brave attempt at a save? Might manage a crawl. Edited by Bristolatic

Thanks,I'm your ginger mates dad

Oh dear I can't confirm or deny anything I have witnessed on match days...pre and post match...cough, cough what's it worth?

However I would like my whoopie cushion outfit back so if you could kick him in a walking football motion I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Tracey has a few of those. ;-)

Yes your right and my friend and it's the same same one I believe..heheh...the poor lad was chaffed to bits on the Sheffield walk back home. Good job he was not in an argumentative mood when I told him enough sit down on that coach and rest or I will sit on you...aww the memories. Round the bloody corner my arse. Heheh

I would love to get involved when I come back. I have just finished my 7th AFL masters season. After 6 cracked/broken ribs, 3 concussions, 2 broken noses and medial ligament damage repair in my right knee, at 53, walking football is probably a safer alternative. Although I may have an inclination to pick the ball up a few times until I get used to the rules again!