Only 50 tickets for Rochdale left

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have said pay on the day for home fans so, no they have not started selling tickets yet.

I have just been on the dale board to see about this.. but what I did notice is another person annoyed about the McDonalds banner.

What a gimp.

Edited by pukka

What was the home attendance for the last 2 games?

Given that Dale is not considered a "huge derby" I am a little bemused by the interest in the game this far in advance...

It's not so much the interest that's bemusing, more that the tickets went on sale so far in advance. Does anyone recall the reasoning behind that? If it was to get an early indication on numbers then maybe there'll be more after all otherwise there's no point.

Don't care, I can't wait for this game. Been a cracker the last few times we've been, especially the 8 minute game.

That 8 minute match was a top day, i remember absolutely nothing of that game, was in the pub

From 9am, no idea how the stewards let me past as i could barely walk i was that pissed!

Stockport and Bury away where hardly Rome either but plenty of latics took a pasting.

No Oldham fans took a pasting at either, both were just a bit of fisticuffs although a county fan did have his ear biten off in the process, I'd recommend that you sit in the stand facing the Oldham end, unless you want to banjo some dale :censored:? They I'd suggest you go in the Sandy Lane End

where would you say is the safest home stand to sit in? I was thinking the side stand opposite the away end??

The last time I remember a sizable number of latics in the home end was 97 ish. We drew 2-2 vs Blackpool. Barlow got 2.

Vs Stockport there were only a few.

Personally Id go in the stand opposite. Ive been in there last year for Dale vs Northampton. It was like our main stand.

Apart from my mate and his dad... They are psychos... Watch out for those two

What Pukka said. I was in the boxes for the rearranged game (didn't have a ticket for the first one as it was mid-week and I was at uni), and there were a few Latics in that stand. They got a few evil looks but that was it.

It's a more mild-mannered version of our Main stand, as I'd think it also has the family section.

No Oldham fans took a pasting at either, both were just a bit of fisticuffs although a county fan did have his ear biten off in the process, I'd recommend that you sit in the stand facing the Oldham end, unless you want to banjo some dale :censored:? They I'd suggest you go in the Sandy Lane End

Nawty.

Prwappa Nawty...

What Pukka said. I was in the boxes for the rearranged game (didn't have a ticket for the first one as it was mid-week and I was at uni), and there were a few Latics in that stand. They got a few evil looks but that was it.

It's a more mild-mannered version of our Main stand, as I'd think it also has the family section.

You posh student

If you're going in the home end, keep yer gob shut here and everywhere else.

The dibble, Oldham and Dale will be trawling through these threads. I think it happened with Sheff United once at Rotherham, they were all on about where their tickets were in the home and and they all had their tickets cancelled and it was only open to Rovrum postcodes etc.

For the Blackpool game in 1997 I had a feeling I wouldn't get in so I just clocked the name of a couple of the roads near the ground to make up a fictitious address when asked at the turnstiles. It worked a treat!

In this day and age with the advent of superior technology, jump on Google Earth you could even select a property you quite fancy in one of the posher areas of Rochdale such as Bamford.

For the Blackpool game in 1997 I had a feeling I wouldn't get in so I just clocked the name of a couple of the roads near the ground to make up a fictitious address when asked at the turnstiles. It worked a treat!

In this day and age with the advent of superior technology, jump on Google Earth you could even select a property you quite fancy in one of the posher areas of Rochdale such as Bamford.

Id laugh if someone picked my mates who has a dale season ticket.

Oh God, Blackpool 1997. *shudders*

So it was YOU who kicked off the trouble when we scored then?

Actually I was the only one of about 10 of us who didn't get thrown out after all the fisticuffs had died down. I was a bit nervous about being in on my own until I went in that ramshakled old bar at half time and found it to be full of other Latics fans. I saw the game out stood next to them?

Actually I was the only one of about 10 of us who didn't get thrown out after all the fisticuffs had died down. I was a bit nervous about being in on my own until I went in that ramshakled old bar at half time and found it to be full of other Latics fans. I saw the game out stood next to them?

You were probably safer in there than in the crumbling deathtrap of an away stand. What a :censored:hole. Our 3 stands might have been embarrassing but boundary park in recent years has been like the berbabeu compared to the old bloomfield road.