Only 50 tickets for Rochdale left

I know...... I dont intend to make myself known either... With a kid with me i want to limit my chances by going in the stand with the least Rochdale dickheads......

There is always a stand at every ground which is more family orientated and less likely to kick off.

Thats all i was asking.. If anybody knew which stand this was

In that case then just ask for a ticket in the family stand/area, all clubs have them.

Edited by LaticsChris

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I remember a sizable number of latics in the home end was 97 ish. We drew 2-2 vs Blackpool. Barlow got 2.

Vs Stockport there were only a few.

Personally Id go in the stand opposite. Ive been in there last year for Dale vs Northampton. It was like our main stand.

Apart from my mate and his dad... They are psychos... Watch out for those two

If folk keep bringing attention to it on here, Twitter etc then it will increase the chances of it being made all ticket...

I would imagine Rochdale FC will have a duty of care to inform the plod of it being a sell out with potential for away fans in the home ends. I would be surprised if it remains pay on the day in the other sections.

What would happen if you made yourself known to a steward before kick off once you had gained access to the home end? Would they have to accommodate you in the away end or would they just boot you out?

I would imagine you woudl get booted out. If it was a lesser following you'd probably get transferred round.

We did at Charlton away a few years ago. Away end wouldnt let us in for U16s for a quid. So we went & tried it in the home end, got in & went to the nearest steward who took us straight to the away end.

I would imagine Rochdale FC will have a duty of care to inform the plod of it being a sell out with potential for away fans in the home ends. I would be surprised if it remains pay on the day in the other sections.

What's to stop our fans going to Rochdale to buy tickets?

Rochdale wont fill two stands nevermind three is anything being done to obtain more tickets for away fans, we are not talking one or two without I know at least 20 without tickets who will be going.

Don't really see where the scope is in the ground for a further allocation, or the demand really being that high tbh.

I'd say to anyone going in the home ends please pick a stand and all try and sit together as the Rochdale scrotes will more than likely only kick off with small groups.

Get as close to the Oldham end as you can so if it does kick off, our lot aren't far away. (Not that I in any way condone violence but I would not see one of our own take a pasting as I'm sure most wouldn't).

I'd say to anyone going in the home ends please pick a stand and all try and sit together as the Rochdale scrotes will more than likely only kick off with small groups.

Get as close to the Oldham end as you can so if it does kick off, our lot aren't far away. (Not that I in any way condone violence but I would not see one of our own take a pasting as I'm sure most wouldn't).

Well said that man. I'm no hooligan but I would NEVER stand and watch a fellow tic take a beating. The windmills would be out in all their majesty.

Woof.

There's a difference between going in and sitting on your hands if we score and forming a big group, especially if there are dozens of likely lads on the side of our section primed and ready to pile over. A hint of common sense is called for.

So everyone sit on their hands together. Not hard is it!

409 bus to Rochdale, 468 from Rochdale bus station stops outside the ground.

I could, if I wanted, get as many tickets as I'm allowed as I live just a couple of minutes away from Spotland.

The same can be said for many other Latics fans I know.

So whether it's all ticket or pay on the day, there's guaranteed to be pockets of latics fans in the other 3 sides.

Good luck to them.

They have as much right as Dale fans to enter Spotland. Our money is as good as theirs.

Nobody should be ejected just for entering the ground.

This is Rochdale's problem, not ours, and they have time on their side to sort something out.