Only 50 tickets for Rochdale left

There's no getting away from it : as long as it remains pay on the day for the home fans, we'll have some fans in their end. Oldham everywhere. I love it...

I remember getting beat off City in the late 90's and I was Sat in the Lookers which was full of City fans, it was bloody horrible........... Hopefully this will be the opposite of that afternoon

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a no win situation for Dale. An extra 500 away fans would result in additional policing costs as they would have to split up an end. Yet there'd probably be more chance of it kicking off if there were away fans in the home ends. Like what happened at Bury

that's what I mean, so hopefully if enough of us mention it about going in the home end they might see the sensible solution and open up half of another stand... it will likely cost a lot less then it would do in fines when it kicks off in their end!

The away stand holds 3600 but it has to be allocated seating to sell that many tickets apparently.

Can you imagine allocated seating, would have caused more riots than a few fans in the home stands.

I don't understand why they didn't just allocate the seats and give us the extra 400

Same here 8k down the pan, saying that more than enough time for the club to ask for more and Rochdale to sort something out before theirs a riot.

I doubt it would be £8k, as there would be extra costs to consider. I wouldn't be surprised if the seat numbering needed some clarification. Think I did hear that they sold the same seat twice to us in the past.

Having a few spare does mean that if our fans do go in their end, the cops have somewhere to shift them to.

I don't understand why they didn't just allocate the seats and give us the extra 400

Someone told me that its because: If they print 3200 unallocated, count them incorrectly and actually 3235 (for example ) are given to us, it isnt a problem. If they give us another 400 now, where do the extra 35 go?

1 per allocated seat means that can't happen, all seats are accounted for.

Edited by pukka

although id chuffin hate it if we ever sold seats in another stand to the away team... but I'd absolutely love it if they did that!

There would be outrage on here if we sold a block of 'home seats' to away fans... and then we'd just get on with it.

I remember a number of games against City and United where BP was full of away fans. I would definitely have preferred them all to be sat together rather than being surrounded by them even if that had meant giving them more seats.

Sadly Rochdale cannot be pregmatic and ask fans buying in the home end whether they are actually away fans and then putting them in one block as the police would go mental. That said, I have some faint recollection of us doing the same.

Ticket office aren't expecting any more to come our way that's our lot...oldham in the home ends it will be it appears!

I wonder if the Plod have been made aware of this surely this has to be a genuine concern if we are selling out a month in advance and it remains pay on the day in the home ends its likely to get abit tasty.

I wonder if the Plod have been made aware of this surely this has to be a genuine concern if we are selling out a month in advance and it remains pay on the day in the home ends its likely to get abit tasty.

If folk keep bringing attention to it on here, Twitter etc then it will increase the chances of it being made all ticket...

I'm a lover not a fighter, but if you start jumping up and down like a loon in the locals stand then expect the locals to be displeased about it.

I know...... I dont intend to make myself known either... With a kid with me i want to limit my chances by going in the stand with the least Rochdale dickheads......

There is always a stand at every ground which is more family orientated and less likely to kick off.

Thats all i was asking.. If anybody knew which stand this was

Edited by NIKI1234

What would happen if you made yourself known to a steward before kick off once you had gained access to the home end? Would they have to accommodate you in the away end or would they just boot you out?

If it's a sell out and especially if quite a few do it I'd say you're running a good risk of being thrown out