• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like our bunch of cluess tosspots have actually signed him, looked at the (obvious) resulting uproar and thought, "hang on, not a good idea is this" and are now trying to go back on the deal, which means we may need to pay Ched off.

TYPICAL LATICS

I hate speculation but what I read from that

We have signed him and now want out.

Due diligence!? Are you :censored:in kidding me!!!

I have always defended my club but this is ridiculous. I am disgusted at the way this has been handled. The club is a laughing stock.

He is signing or he isn't? Simple! Unless you have already signed him and changed your minds.

I said on another thread that I would still support the club if we signed him. I am quickly getting npissed off with the club treating the fans like total imbeciles.

The statement includes:

The club would also request that its stakeholders and partners position and privacy be respected until this matter has been concluded.(Note: the missing apostrophes.)

Does "stakeholders" include those OWTB Members who put money into the Club? If so the Club is trying to look after 'underdog' and others.

"MERGOMATIC THREAD ACTIVE"

huh?

Everyone is posting new topics so the admins are merging them all into one to save bandwidth and keep the forum cleaner!!

What Josh said - the site doesn't usually have this many visits in a month let alone three hours!

Could it be that we are awaiting HRH Prince Andrew being officially unveiled as club president before proceeding with the Ched announcement?

That could maybe deflect a little of the attention away from current events !

I know it's not the right thread, but well done all mods for their hard work looking after the site for the last 24hrs and I'm sure beyond and to some extent us fans too as regardless of our opinions with this media spectical I believe, have provided a balanced view, give or take.

Glad the threads have merged as I'm getting a headache with it all.

Edited by underdog

As others have speculated I now suspect that Evans was signed last week and now there are legal issues re withdrawing the contract. This together with the role of the PFA and potential loss of sponsorship can only be bad news for the club.

I reckon this has finished the season, I do hope it does not herald the end of the club.