Help - A Genuine Question?

Joined here to sample an online forum as never bothered before (and was stuck in bed with flu)

To be quite honest, don't rate it - not this site - just the whole experience to be honest.

How do I close my account please?

Have looked everywhere but can't find the answer?

Best of luck to you and the Latics

I'm sure admin will be able to help if needed (it'll be on their info on the left hand side of each post they do). Other than that fella, come back on whenever you feel and don't worry if people disagree with you about anything, we're all here to support the same cause even if we've got different ideas on how it's done. Get well soon pal!

Thank you for the replies.

I`ll take the advice and just disappear into the ether now.

What a strange way to run something though i.e. can't leave

Must incur cost supporting space for people who no longer wish to be here?

Best of luck to Latics forever

Latics is for life, not just for Xmas, like previous poster have said, there are some nutters, key board warriors and decent folk on here.

You just have to take the rough with the smooth and sometimes, give yourself a break when you have too

Hope you get over man flu soon

Edited by underdog

Nowt wrong with having an opinion, even a different one, if you chat blatant :censored:e though expect to be pulled up for it.

He gave an opinion on Taylor what makes you think your opinion of Taylor is any more valid ?Or is it your job to bring posters in line with views that differ to your own, there is a culture of bullying on here, we dont live in North Korea theres no need for views to be brought in line because a view is exactly that its how the poster sees it. If you dont like it or agree fair enough but it certainly isnt your job or anyone elses for that matter to pull people for it.

He gave an opinion on Taylor what makes you think your opinion of Taylor is any more valid ?Or is it your job to bring posters in line with views that differ to your own, there is a culture of bullying on here, we dont live in North Korea theres no need for views to be brought in line because a view is exactly that its how the poster sees it. If you dont like it or agree fair enough but it certainly isnt your job or anyone elses for that matter to pull people for it.

Not bringing anyone into line, the poster was chatting rubbish, others pointed this out, the poster didn't like it

I actually enjoyed reading his posts and didnt always agree but you have to respect others views, I feel like I must watch a different game to some who post on here, but thats what makes these forums so interesting sharing different viewpoints. If a poster feels under constant attack they are less likely to contributr and that does happen on here.