Barry Owen

This is a fair sly dig to be honest...

Its one thing asking for people to go... There won't be a wave of people ready to take over...

But if something is a turd, its a turd... Not having a replacement doesn't change that...

You're right it is a dig, and I know the outcome to the new Chairman even before he's installed. Ridiculed like Barry and vilified.

I posted earlier would the Mod's defend Barry from name calling on here.......Rummy paid lip service to it cos lets be honest the Mod's call the poor :censored:er too....often!!!

But is he really a turd? You could say you didn't directly call Barry a turd but that's what's meant.

But like you said earlier, we call it a day on these subjects and move on. Lock horns another day on another topic, hell it might even be another turd Trust chairman!!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right it is a dig, and I know the outcome to the new Chairman even before he's installed. Ridiculed like Barry and vilified.

I posted earlier would the Mod's defend Barry from name calling on here.......Rummy paid lip service to it cos lets be honest the Mod's call the poor :censored:er too....often!!!

But is he really a turd? You could say you didn't directly call Barry a turd but that's what's meant.

But like you said earlier, we call it a day on these subjects and move on. Lock horns another day on another topic, hell it might even be another turd Trust chairman!!

If your going to tell me what is "meant" then it is pointless me posting.... Let me have my own voice hey....

I think he has totally and utterly failed to do what I wanted to be achieved from that position...

I think the aims and direction of the trust overall have fallen way short of what I hoped for it...

I have no idea what Barry the person is like. I only comment on his role as Chairman of the trust. Seriously lacking is my view point.

If someone posted "Barry Owen is a :censored:ing :censored:" then yes, we would remove it - providing we saw it or someone reported it.

If someone calls him Barry Blatter or questions his role or anything like that - no. That's taking it a wee bit far.

If someone posted "Barry Owen is a :censored:ing :censored:" then yes, we would remove it - providing we saw it or someone reported it.

If someone calls him Barry Blatter or questions his role or anything like that - no. That's taking it a wee bit far.

Well at least it's clear now, we call each other turds.

add to that you'd be here for hours.

OK. You've only proved me right on the point I've made.

Lags I was talking about the Trust as an entity... not anyone on a personal individual level ?

Can't you see that?

I clarified my point for you further as well. Unless your looking to make it something else that it never was accept what I say ?

Lags I was talking about the Trust as an entity... not anyone on a personal individual level ?

Can't you see that?

I clarified my point for you further as well. Unless your looking to make it something else that it never was accept what I say ?

OK....