Any Rumours

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson just confirmed to us that we are hoping to sign one more from a southern club. And that Forte is staying.

Player rumoured to be from Dagenham...

So Jamie Cureton?

Hmmmm, a rise in leagues at his age could be tricky. Proven scorer though so could be worth a risk.

Looking at his list of teams I'm not so sure. 20 year career and he's had one spell at a Northern team that lasted 8 games. At his age would he really move up here for half a season?

Edited by NewBlue

So Jamie Cureton?

Hmmmm, a rise in leagues at his age could be tricky. Proven scorer though so could be worth a risk.

Looking at his list of teams I'm not so sure. 20 year career and he's had one spell at a Northern team that lasted 8 games. At his age would he really move up here for half a season?

The oldest outfield player in all four of England's top divisions.

brett williams one of BP1960's recommendations I believe previously?

If it's the one who had a youtube clip up on here at the time, he is 6ft, similar to Porter/Wilkinson and with decent pace?

Assuming we're paying a fee eg £100k I would think that means we may be prospectively selling someone in the summer to cover any outlay, can't have any complaints if that's the case