Any Rumours

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilkinson started off slowly but he still looked a decent prospect for me and in his last couple of games, he started to show some real ability. Definitely worth bringing in if we can but I'm not convinced he'll be the answer to all of our problems and be that 'fox-in-the-box'. If it came down to it, I'd prefer Wilkinson to Jabo but I wouldn't be too disappointed if we ended up with Inhere.

Forte out would be a real shame.

A quality player at this level, with or without knees apparently, but at the end of the day a small fee may be enough to help balance the books and free up some wages for a replacement.

Forgetting Latics for a minute, for Forte its a chance to step up a division to bigger games, nicer stadium, and earn more money. Which, if ne knows we got him for a free and we then get a fee would seem like a fair situation to him.

Forte out would be a real shame.

A quality player at this level, with or without knees apparently, but at the end of the day a small fee may be enough to help balance the books and free up some wages for a replacement.

Forgetting Latics for a minute, for Forte its a chance to step up a division to bigger games, nicer stadium, and earn more money. Which, if ne knows we got him for a free and we then get a fee would seem like a fair situation to him.

What do you think we are running here, a Charity? Keep him, definately keep him if we want to get anywhere near the play offs!

Matt's tweets upset me. Although no one going out is a major bonus.

Why? I can't see us bringing in any permanents anyway. It would just be a case of a delay bringing in a striker.

All we can hope for is to get through the day without losing Kelly, Forte, Wilson or Winchester.