Any Rumours

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth have you found a tweet like that and did he hear what the fee was?

just search rhys murphy on twitter and scanned through all the tweets that he was mentioned in. also this one..

Chris Brightwell @ChrisBrightwel1 38m38 minutes ago

Just helped Rhys Murphy sign for Oldham Athletic with a little help from @christhequin

Edited by chris_oafc

just search rhys murphy on twitter and scanned through all the tweets that he was mentioned in. also this one..

Chris Brightwell ‏@ChrisBrightwel1 38m38 minutes ago

Just helped Rhys Murphy sign for Oldham Athletic with a little help from @christhequin

and . . .

You won't believe but true! A professional footballer has just completed his transfer sitting in my pub!!!

Chris Brightwell ‏@ChrisBrightwel1 38m38 minutes ago

Well done Sherlock

Glad I didn't see the views from Luton fans beforehand

Edited by astottie

I see Darragh MacAnthony had another of his twitter rants. Wanted to bring players in today but an unnamed club (rumoured to be Forest) have failed to pay a 6 or 7 figure installment due on a transfer (not for the first time either according to him).

Just read on the MEN that Scholes wanted to recommend Sadiq El Fitouri to us (and Phil Neville wanted to recommend him to bury) but they rang Warren Joyce at utd to see what he thought of him and they ended up offering him a contract.

Future loan?

Just read on the MEN that Scholes wanted to recommend Sadiq El Fitouri to us (and Phil Neville wanted to recommend him to bury) but they rang Warren Joyce at utd to see what he thought of him and they ended up offering him a contract.

Scholes should have sent Phil Neville to speak to the player-he would have then definitely signed for us!

• 1 month later...

Pete O'Rourke@SportsPeteO 22m22 minutes ago

Oldham are lining up a move to sign Huddersfield Town defender Anthony Gerrard on loan. #htafc #oafc

Interesting.

Don't get me wrong, we need more bodies but it's a bit harsh on Dieng. I thought he'd slot in alongside Kusunga at centre back. He deserves a chance.

Or have we picked up ANOTHER injury?

Interesting.

Don't get me wrong, we need more bodies but it's a bit harsh on Dieng. I thought he'd slot in alongside Kusunga at centre back. He deserves a chance.

Or have we picked up ANOTHER injury?

I wouldn't be comfortable with them two together, Gerrard should be just what we need at the back.