Any Rumours

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 in 40?

Good age, good pedigree, maybe coming into his prime........?

I've got a good feeling about this....

And 1 in 11 this season...

Don't get me wrong hope he's a good un and I've no doubt LJ will only have signed him if he thought the deal was right, like Turner. Just won't be pinning too much hope on him, like Turner.

Glad to have bolstered striking options anyway.

(Subject to move going through)

Latics PlayerShare ‏@PlayerShare · 56s57 seconds ago  Oldham, EnglandExpect some news soon #oafc #TransferDeadlineWas the hooded person getting out of the car earlier Underdog....?!

Well I certainly was getting in a car near the ticket office about 9.45ish, car belong to Jorvik as he was giving me a lift home. I can confirm that the lights were still on at latics and they seem to be watching ssn

I can confirm that Jorvik did not use his ejector seat and his brakes do work on the car as he got me home..bless.

Looking at BBC Deadline thing.

Just read this:

Tjay from Kings Lynn:
"Lennon to Everton has to be the best transfer of the window, right? My beloved Manchester United have done themselves no favours by letting Zaha go."

Ah yes. Your beloved Manchester United who you watch on the TV all the time.

Alex in Leeds: "As a Man Utd fan I don't want to see Darren Fletcher turning out for West Brom. Would be as painful as seeing Ji Sung Park's career go down the drain at QPR."

Edited by AnthonyOAFC