Jarrett Rivers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Mail reporting that 5 League One and Two clubs are chasing him, with an offer already placed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2907954/Non-League-Blyth-Spartans-FA-Cup-hero-newsagent-Jarrett-Rivers-offered-professional-contract-League-One-club.html

I didn't know he'd be commanding a fee.

He signed a new contract with them in September but doesn't state how long

Taken from Blyth Forum (which suggests he's been outstanding for them):

"Although it's not clear from the story, almost every contract we've done has a year's option (in favour of the club), so if they want to sign him before June 2016 then the'll need to stump up."

My mate plays for Trafford didnt rate him. He did, however, say the other winger was decent.

Monty, please can you ask your mate if he rates Chris Lomax of Runcorn Linnets?.. looks a decent prospect to me.

What's the young striker Niall Sultan like, he's getting lots of praise at Chadderton FC?

Edited by BP1960

Did online commentary on a Trafford game earlier in the season. Payne can be brilliant, when he can be arsed.

so in reality, he is a Payne in the arse?

Why do I get the feeling that there will be some sort of QI alarm right about now and all my lovely reputation points will be turned into a minus?

Edited by L1onheartNew

Monty, please can you ask your mate rate if he rates Chris Lomax of Runcorn Linnets?.. looks a decent prospect to me.

What's the young striker Niall Sultan like, he's getting lots of praise at Chadderton FC?

No, sorry. I couldnt even be arsed to remember the name of the other winger. Possibly Coby sumat.

I taught Niall at school and am quite surprised to even see him as a centre forward. He always had a lot of pace and was a very clean striker of the ball but was a fantastic goalkeeper, which is where he played for me!!

He isn't the tallest (which I suspect is why he will have moved outfield in senior football), but was always pretty fearless and had an excellent knowledge and understanding of the game.

Really nice lad, and great to see him doing well!!!

Edited by whitey1980

I taught Niall at school and am quite surprised to even see him as a centre forward. He always had a lot of pace and was a very clean striker of the ball but was a fantastic goalkeeper, which is where he played for me!!

He isn't the tallest (which I suspect is why he will have moved outfield in senior football), but was always pretty fearless and had an excellent knowledge and understanding of the game.

Really nice lad, and great to see him doing well!!!

Chadderton have produced players in the past who have gone on to play for England and in the top two flights, so you never know, those slipped the

Latics net so I hope he isn't another who is missed right under their noses, he certainly seems to know where the net is and under the present circumstances surely worth a trial?

Chadderton have produced players in the past who have gone on to play for England and in the top two flights, so you never know, those slipped the

Latics net so I hope he isn't another who is missed right under their noses, he certainly seems to know where the net is and under the present circumstances surely worth a trial?

Absolutely no way BP, he plays for Failsworth Athletic in the Oldham Sunday League and wouldn't even be the best striker in that league, Rifle Range and Limeside King George have better

Absolutely no way BP, he plays for Failsworth Athletic in the Oldham Sunday League and wouldn't even be the best striker in that league, Rifle Range and Limeside King George have better

I assume you have seen him so will take your word for it.