Rachubka Gone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contract cancelled 'Brilliant news' - 'Right up there with the worst keepers..' - 'Mediocre at best'

Harsh criticism of a decent keeper who put in a huge effort to help the club - agree that he had seen better days but I thank him for his time at the club and wish him all the best for his next role.

Cheers Paul.

Can't complain at a 33% clean sheet ratio. Definitely helped keep us up last year, and has been on the whole, fairly solid. Good luck.

Well said. 13 clean sheets isn't a bad return for a 'mediocre' keeper.

I'm surprised though, I thought he wanted to go into coaching? Didn't he want to retire last season but LJ persuaded him to carry on?

Contract cancelled 'Brilliant news' - 'Right up there with the worst keepers..' - 'Mediocre at best'

Harsh criticism of a decent keeper who put in a huge effort to help the club - agree that he had seen better days but I thank him for his time at the club and wish him all the best for his next role.

Watching him punch another point in to the back of the net last week was the final straw.

His goals against ratio to games played in the last calender year was the second best of all League 1 keepers, just goes to show how some see the game differently, he makes mistakes show me a keeper who doesnt but take away the games Kenny played this season and we have one of the best defensive records in the league. It baffles me what some fans expect when we pay players peanuts.

All keepers make mistakes, more so at this level. Kean made a couple of errors at the weekend but wasn't punished for them but that doesn't make him a bad keeper either.

Chubs was decent for us & played a big part in a good finish last season as well as getting us top half this. Been a bit harshly treated IMO.