Wilkinson

Back nice and fresh for the promotion push then

Aye that's what I said. He's deleted the tweet now. Not sure if the club has told him to? No mention of the injury on the OS so maybe they're hoping Colchester and Orient will make tactical plans for him being in the side.

Aye that's what I said. He's deleted the tweet now. Not sure if the club has told him to? No mention of the injury on the OS so maybe they're hoping Colchester and Orient will make tactical plans for him being in the side.

He tweeted it????? Not up to speed with the mind games I see. Maybe we should delete this thread!

Given Colchester will be tough to breakdown and sat back with little room to run into channels I think Poleon would be pretty redundant today unfortunately. Just not intelligent enough IMO to create the chances...even Forte could be

Mellis and Murphy being more intelligent players can hopefully can create the 1 or 2 chances and be clinical...if we do get an early goal or two however Poleon will be good to bring on as they open up and are chasing the goals.

• 3 weeks later...

Chron seems to think he will miss both, as will Winchester. Fingers crossed Kusunga gets a call up, we can postpone them then, right?

Ugh. When did this season stop being fun?

Given how many games we have in March, and the (increasingly remote) possibility of a new manager, the postponements could help us for once.