Fleetwood Yes

Gillinham No

Notts County Yes

Barnsley No

Scunthorpe Yes

Swindon Yes

Colchester No

Leyton Orient ???

Whenever we win we showed great character. Whenever we lose we showed no application. I don't believe the players try some weeks and not others.

Of course.

Just not every week.

Fleetwood Yes

Gillinham No

Notts County Yes

Barnsley No

Scunthorpe Yes

Swindon Yes

Colchester No

Leyton Orient ???

When I see stats like this it reminds me of school. What is next in this sequence?

Looks like it could be a Saturday to forget.

Edited by disjointed

How important is this game?

I don't see it as massively important in regards to the table, as with a couple of wins you can be back in the hunt, but when it comes to omens and psychologically I think this is absolutely massive.

If we can't beat bottom of the league away after the terrible form we've had against other poor sides then I can't see us recovering to be able to pick up points in our other away fixtures, a stretch that sees us face several poor and average sides

If we play forte from the left then we have to ditch the diamond, because Forte playing on the left of a diamond would have to do more defending and we don't want that, we want him on the front foot.

So if he plays wide left we play 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1. As none of our fit strikers look capable or ar physically strong enough to play the lone striker role then in suggest go 4-4-2 with murph and poleon up top a midfield of forte jones Kelly and Winchester with the back 5 unchanged.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Kean, b.wilson, j.wilson,elokobi, mills, kelly, winchester, turner, poleon, forte, philliskirk.

Coleman, brown, kusunga, lockwood, dieng, mellis, murphy

No jones, assuming a knock or illness? But thats a largely attack minded starting 11 that is

Think Jones might be rested, LJ gave him 4 days off and if he hasn't recuperated no point in him playing.

Everything's coming down wilsons side, silly foul by kelly for the pen though, definite penalty right in front of us! Reverted to long ball again which I cannot fathom, on the rare occasion we have had the ball on the floor we have looked slightly better! Need a major improvement for the 2nd half if we want to get something from the game.