Mellor Starts

Mellor is a reasonable squad utility player, so is always a good sort to have on the bench. I would be very tempted to send him to whoever diagnosed Danny Philliskirk's hypoglycemic problem first though.

Would you lose marks in a medical exam for spelling hypoglycaemic 'hypoglycemic'? Just curious.

'Edema' is an accepted spelling of 'oedema'.

Consistency is all I ask, Mr Medic.

Medical exams, like life, are not always fair. Fewer people in this country will spell Oedema the American way than hypoglycaemic therefore Edema despite being an accepted spelling (although the autocorrect doesn't recognise it) will lose you marks, hypoglycemic won't.

It's the same way writing the 3rd of May 2015 as 05/03/2015 will lose you marks, probably a lot more than a misspelling, despite WHO agreeing that 3rd of May 2015 can written that way.

Medical exams, like life, are not always fair. Fewer people in this country will spell Oedema the American way than hypoglycaemic therefore Edema despite being an accepted spelling (although the autocorrect doesn't recognise it) will lose you marks, hypoglycemic won't.

It's the same way writing the 3rd of May 2015 as 05/03/2015 will lose you marks, probably a lot more than a misspelling, despite WHO agreeing that 3rd of May 2015 can written that way.

can be written that way

David mellor played decent today won his tackles and played it out when necessary. I would have him or truelove play left back then connor brown

Yes I thought he was OK- nothing spectacular - a bit like Sadler- but certainly should not be singled out. Unfortunately once you have a bad name and the whole team performs badly- the usual suspects are always at the top of the list.

He never found a pass to another blue shirt?- did anyone? especially in the 1st half when we even struggled to make back passes!

I am still puzzled why he was picked but lets not knock him for past offences.

perhaps a bit of the main topic but i struggle to see this players cant be bothered comment that is always floated after a dismal showing- just one example- mike Jones singled out as a non trier?? He looked just choked at the end of the game- utterly sickened by the performance.

It is the system and the management communication- players looked lost - Dieng for one - not lazy