New Kit 2015/16

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it's the collar of the shirt, looks like it's made from a decent material.

The second picture is definitely the bottom of the buttons for the collar.

I liked Bristol City's kits last year, something like that would be good.

Collared shirt with red trim. Been looking forward to something resembling classic kits for ages.

Could well be the nicest kit in a long while providing SportsDirect don't :censored: it up.

Edited by NewBlue

Collared shirt with red trim. Been looking forward to something resembling classic kits for ages.

Could well be the nicest kit in a long while providing SportsDirect don't :censored: it up.

No matter what the shirt will look tacky with that big sports direct logo however, it could be worse we could be Tranmere who have home bargains as their sponsor

No matter what the shirt will look tacky with that big sports direct logo however, it could be worse we could be Tranmere who have home bargains as their sponsor

That's a point. The reason that Bristol kit looked good is because of the subtlety of the sponsor.

I wonder if it would be possible for fans to steam the new kit and remove the sports direct sticker. I don't buy kits but I hate the idea of being associated with that company.

Shame the letters in their logo are blue, will probably require another white block behind it.

I don't think so, the logo stands out pretty well on a background which is pretty close to our shirt colour and may not need a white base.