New Kit 2015/16

I don't think so, the logo stands out pretty well on a background which is pretty close to our shirt colour and may not need a white base.

I was thinking this, with the white around the letters the logo is clear to see on an already blue background so here's hoping it won't be needed for the new shirt!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look like a very small company for a shirt sponsor, going off that, Pete.

I may not have understood the facts and figures too well, but I took a net worth of just under £8M as pretty good. I think maybe you've spotted something I haven't.

They look like a very small company for a shirt sponsor, going off that, Pete.

They are a logistics company, and it is the vogue now to have logisitcs as a seperate company. They can then do logistics for other companies too, so in effect the logisitcs is a nil cost. They will be doing all the deliveries for all the Sports Direct stores, but also for Dunlop etc. (as listed)

It could be good this, it will raise their public profile, if they are looking to gain extra business. Mind you, their branding is very old fashioned.

Last teaser is on the official site.

Looks like a collar with white and red trim

There is a red button in view as well.

Here hoping its blue shorts

Glad it has buttons rather than the style Pompey's has.

Glad it has buttons rather than the style Pompey's has.

Agreed the Pompey collar looked naff...at first glimspe this looks a lot better...

Providing the main sponsors logo is as subtle as possible and potentially all in white (even better given the blue background) then this could be the first top i have purcahsed in years....Only for use at football training mind you...grown men in football shirts out in public is a fashion faux pas

Can you actually buy the new shirt tomorrow? Or do we just get to see it tomorrow and we have to wait until December before Sports Direct get around to supplying any?

Can pre-order from tomorrow I believe. When you will receive it is anybody's guess.